BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Pearlrose N.
Morgantown, WV
This is by far one of the best perfumes I ever purchased. The fragrance is not too overpowering and lasts for a while. I bought it at Belk and the 1.7 for $115. The packaging had me sold and you can tell that much thought was taken into the design of the bottle. I would definitely be purchasing this again if I ever run out.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
This perfume is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. I can be in a store and I will recognize the scent if anyone else is wearing - thats how good it is! I always get compliments whenever I wear it. I can shower and will still smell the scent on my wrists. I recommend any girl to try this perfume - you are guaranteed to love it forever!
Pamela G.
Franklin
Soft and beautiful smell. My husband loves the way this smells on me so he buys it often. I love it! It’s a very seductive  scent which anyone that comes in contact with it wants to know what it is.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
This fragrance is so lovely. Sweet and sexy. I don't actually own this one, but it is on my wish list. I usually give myself a quick spritz when I'm at sephora and I always get a compliment on how good it smells. Yes please!
Malorie R.
Flower Bomb perfumes are fantastic for the Spring/Summer . If you are a Flower Scenting Kind of Gal then this is your Scent. I also use a flower Ralph Lauren scent, and this is up there with that smell! I would totally buy this again and stock up for future moments. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Rachel R.
Meraux, LA
I've found my forever perfume. I wear this perfume just about every day. I absolutely am obsessed with it. I'll put it on and then fall asleep at night and wake up the next morning and I can still smell it. This is the only perfume that has ever lasted that long! It smells soooo good. I'm literally obsessed with this perfume.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I have to be one of the only people in the world who doesn't dig this fragrance. All I get is the patchouli, no florals at all. I actually like patchouli in Jimmy Choo EDT for example, but this fragrance is too much. Too powdery, too sweet, too strong, Only thing I like about it is bottle.
Peyton C.
Dallas, TX
This bottle went so fast because I literally wore it everyday from the time I bought it. The project is soft and warm, definitely floral with a vanilla musk and the dry down is light and fresh. You'll be drowned in compliments with this one. I want to try the extreme to see which one is better but this is def a cult classic!
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
One of my absolute favorite fragrances. It's like a dream. Lol. It's sexy and glamorous and just amazing. If you only like light scents this is not for you as it is strong so one spray and it is potent enough to last all day but I must admit I can never have just one spray this is an indulgence for your senses.
Valeria C.
Laredo, TX
My favorite fragance, I just love it!!! It is my #productcrush!
The smell is so sexy! It does not get any comparison with other parfum, is unique.
My husband loves the smell, I always buy it just because is my fav
THE BEST!!!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back