BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alia C.
Rockwood, TN
This is my all time favorite. Excellent staying power and I get tons of compliments when I wear it. It's an expensive one but a little goes a long way. It is a floral fragrance but not one that's too flowery or over the top. I never get tired of the way it smells. I'll definitely purchase again.
Jill W.
I usually think that floral perfumes smell like something a much older woman would wear, but Viktor & Rolf definitely got this one right! The scent is amazing, and it lasts for a decent amount of time. It is pretty expensive, but I feel that it's worth the cost! There's no other scent quite like it!
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Flowerbomb is very unique. A lot of people say it’s sweet and similar to LVEB but i don’t think it is. On my skin it’s a woodsy floral with green notes and ever so slightly sweet. Not my favorite fragrance but I appreciate it for its uniqueness. LVEB is sickly sweet and fruity. LVEB IS MY FAVORITE!!
Louisa B.
It's a very nice feminine scent. It's like your classic girl scent that you can't go wrong with. Unless you don't like florals then you probably won't like this. It can be a bit heavy at times so if scents bother or irritate you I'd make sure to try a sample first. Overall it's very nice and sophisticated.
Lindsey P.
Bedford, TX
Oh my GOODNESS. This scent is heavenly. It’s so good that I only use it for very special occasions. It is a very “rich” smelling scent in the fact that it is very heavy and a little goes a long way. One spray is almost enough to do you! Flowerbomb is a timeless fragrance that anyone is sure to love.
Amber C.
Ventura, CA
Flowerbomb is one of my favorite fragrances! It’s not too floral at all, it has a nice sweet scent! It is a parfum so the essential oils make it last longer in the skin and you don’t need to spray too much too often so the bottle lasts a very long time! Not too pricey, you are paying for quality!
Danielle L.
Seaford, NY
One of the best smelling perfumes ever! I get a lot of compliments on how I smell even from strangers which is always nice. My best friend started using it as well because of me. It's expensive but so worth every penny
Joanna V.
Othello, WA
Let me just say that I bought a travel size and I fell in love!! The smell is amazing. It is so concentrated and full. The presentation is beautiful and the color is so warm and inviting! The price is a little high but after the travel size purchase I am defenitly going to invest in the full size.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this perfume I still can't figure out how it really smells but it's out of this world. It's pretty pricey but honestly the product it worth it a little comes along way. Side note: this will make you dizzy if you apply more than two times try to avoid smelling too much and being too tacky.
Tali K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Smells nice. Has a flowery scent with a hint of powder with a sweet and warm base notes. Definitely pricey, but if you’re enjoying the scent and it makes you feel good, then it’s worth the price. I think I would enjoy it more without the powder note. I like that the fragrance is long lasting and not overwhelming.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back