BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Kayla L.
Grovetown, GA
I typically don't favor floral scents but I fell in love with this perfume when I got a sample of it from sephora. The floral isn't overbearing and there is just enough of a sorta sweet musk smell that it's sooo sensual and feminine. Would definitely recommend, especially if you don't like florals because this will change your mind. 10/10 !!
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
A friend gave me a travel size for  my birthday a few years ago and I have been hooked ever since. It's a nice clean floral scent that lets all day long, I always get compliments when I wear this perfume. It is not one of those over powering rose scented deals this is just a great grown up perfume that I will always have a bottle around.
cheri r.
Warren, OH
I just recieved this and I was unsure I would like it, but its lovely. It is so much more of a sexy fragrance then I expected. All the reviews made it seem so much more floral then it actually is. It is sexy and warm fragrance. Turns heads every time
Brianna D.
Roebling, NJ
Hands down - my favorite scent EVER. I find myself reaching for it more often than any others that I own. It is feminine, yet not overpowering. I feel sexy when I wear it. It is on the pricier side, but it's so worth it. Plus, the scent lasts forever! My husband loves it so much on me that he purchased Spicebomb, which is equally as amazing.
Sarah J.
Kentucky
I love love love this perfume! It is my go to perfume. I always get compliments every time I wear it and everyone always wants to know what I am wearing. It is long lasting and is just amazing!! It is not a powerful floral scent it is hard to explain the scent other than it is one of the best smelling perfumes I have ever used! I highly recommend!
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
The smell of this perfume is heavenly!!! I've used this perfume for years and cannot stray from it. For a while I had a hard time holding my perfume, but my goodness, when I switched to Flowerbomb that disappeared! This perfume holds on my body and clothing until I wash them! It smells so great and the fragrance is light and fresh smelling!
Krystal L.
Augusta, GA
great flirty and floral scent .Only reason I did not give this perfume 4/5stars is the price.It is a bit in the pricey side for the volume of product that you are receiving .i use this solely on special occasions and date night but a little does go a long way.The perfume scent does last all day and I always get compliments when wearing it.
Ameerah S.
This has to be one of my top five fragrances of all time I absolutely love everything about flower bomb. It's a light scent I will use it very often it's good for pretty much every season. It definitely has be come is a staple in my supply
Sovanny S.
San Diego, CA
Beautiful warm floral and musky vanilla scent. Perfect for a night out on a date. It's very sexy, sultry, and smells amazing. It's a very mature scent, with almost a sandalwood scent as well. I love the packaging on this product, the formation of it all and it makes for great decor on a vanity. One of my favorites in my collection today.
Makenda W.
Dalton , GA
This is my favorite perfume out of all! The perfume is totally worth it because of the quality and how long it last! It smells so good and not cheap, it literally smells like a flower bomb!! 5 stars and I recommend it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora