BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...8 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Jordan S.
This perfume is really nice and flowery and you don't feel like you have to put too much on either as a few sprays is more than enough.
andressa v.
Nunca usei um perfume deste fiquei enteressada no produto pois tem uma linda embalagem e o produto da mesma deve ser de boa qualidade.
Amanda A.
This perfume smells soooo good ! If your into a really lovely sweet smelling perfume this is the one for you . I always get compliments
Nicola S.
Halifax, NS
This is my favorite perfume. It smells amazing. I get so many compliments when I wear this and I find the scent isn't too overpowering
Beyza A.
North West, Wigan
Such a lovely and long lasting smell. Perfect for someone that loves flowers hence the name flower bomb. The packaging is really pretty
Hannna O.
The reason I chose this fragranced perfume is that it gives me the elegance and class i highly recomend ITS vert Long lasting ITS 72HR
Hana D.
A wonderful smell that suits all women Perfume lasts for a long time and its price is beautiful and for me it is the love of the heart
Mariam K.
Love this product. I bought it from Debenhams and have fallen in love with it ever since. This bottle is very nice and well designed.
Claudia L.
Richborough Drive , Dudley
My wedding day perfume and I had lots of compliments. Always brings back happy memories and it lasts for ages. Well worth the money.
Ash B.
Such an amazing sexy feminine fragrance. I don't even know how to describe it. I adore the bottle and love having it sit on my vanity
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora