BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Ravleen K.
This is feminine and flirty and fun! A little bit foes a long way and a lot can be very overpowering! Love this scent! It's a staple!
Sam S.
Love love love this perfume. I always get asked what am I wearing when I use this product. it has become one of my favorite perfume.
Ash B.
Such an amazing sexy feminine fragrance. I don't even know how to describe it. I adore the bottle and love having it sit on my vanity
Claudia L.
Richborough Drive , Dudley
My wedding day perfume and I had lots of compliments. Always brings back happy memories and it lasts for ages. Well worth the money.
Deema A.
It's the best thing I have every smelled in my life it literally smells like you are in a garden full of flowers it is the bomb.com.
Mikaelly R.
incredible. I loved this parabens I do not have but I already realized that it is a great product, you are going to destroy even more
Mariam K.
Love this product. I bought it from Debenhams and have fallen in love with it ever since. This bottle is very nice and well designed.
Amy M.
Papamoa
This perfume smells soo good, I got loadsss of compliments.. Many of my friends wanted to use it often..until they got there own! 😂
Matilda R.
port Coquitlam, bc, Vancouver
I would LOVE to try even a sample of this! I've been wanting this for a while. Again, even a sample in the mail would be AMAZING!!!
Shaddai L.
My favorite fragance for a nigth out, so strong and sweet, make me feel so sexy, is a expensive nut wort every penny,recommend 100%
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back