BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
I received this as a sample when I ordered something from sephora and I fell in love with it. It has a sweet scent, but not like candy. I've been trying to convince myself to buy it but it is very pricey. I would recommend this if you don't mind splurging on perfume you know you'll get use out of
Meg C.
Marietta, GA
I’ve used this perfume since I was freshman in high school and have never gotten sick of it! It’s a spiced flowery scent that will turn heads in any room you walk in! A little goes a long way so your bottle will last you a long time. I buy mine at Nordstrom but you can also purchase at Sephora.
Tali K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Smells nice. Has a flowery scent with a hint of powder with a sweet and warm base notes. Definitely pricey, but if you’re enjoying the scent and it makes you feel good, then it’s worth the price. I think I would enjoy it more without the powder note. I like that the fragrance is long lasting and not overwhelming.
Wendy E.
Excelente fragancia. La probé en Chicago y simplemente me fascinó. Super glamorosa. Su olor a rosas me encanta. Tiene un toque q me fascina. No puedo compararlo con nada. Simplemente es único. Y claro q lo voy a comprar.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
This is one of my favorite go too perfumes. I have a rollerball and three samples in my purse. I want a big one so badly but I just haven't bought it scince ran out of my last one. Maybe Santa will bring me one! This is floral but sexy and woodsy and not to heavy but has tremendous staying power!
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
Love the soft scent like a powdered clean love scent. Very pleasing
Higher price but worth the money. My bottle in empty but i save empty bottles that are beautiful and unusual. Would like to get some more
Megan C.
My ultimate go-to perfume is hands down Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb! It is a scent that you cannot go wrong with and everything from the packaging, nozzle, and detail is perfect. The price point is on the higher end, but a little goes a long way with this product so it is worth it.
Clarissa W.
Berkeley, CA
Lovely light floral scent to use everyday. It's not overwhelming and tacky, it's a classy and simple scent that compliments a lot of days. I have the rollerball version, so it's easy to bring around for travel or for use during the day as well.
K S.
Tampa
Great perfume with the best smell! It isn't too overpowering and doesn't scream grandma as some do nowadays! It's the perfect scent with adorable packaging! It's great value for the price. I recommend 10/10
Adriana O.
Atwater, CA
Hands down one of my favorite scents not entirety my go too cause I have yet to find it but it smells amazing I've repurchased a couple times and stays on all day always receive many components when I wear it
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?