BY VIKTOR & ROLF #4 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Kaitlyn B.
This is Mt favourote scent. It's sweet and flowery and the perfect mix of sophisticated and fun. It's a bit pricey but I find it worth it.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
I absolutely love my Flowerbomb! Warm, sensual, sweet and floral is how I would describe it. It fits me perfectly. My new signature scent.
Coral P.
South Yorkshire, England
To die for! Love this scent so much fresh, sweet, floral and so girly! One of my all time faves and I consider myself to be a perfume pro 😉
Heather D.
A perfect day or night fragrance, unlike other scents it is not overpowering. A little goes a long way so it is well worth the money spent.
Laura H.
Newhaven, Edinburgh
Beautiful fragrance, stays put all day and makes you smell AMAZING! Very good price for the product as it does feel luxurious! LOVE IT!!!
Amber B.
Vancouver, BC
This is perfect for nights out! It can be a little over powering or sweet in the day, but it is perfect for a date, cocktails or coffee!
Dawn P.
Charleston Park , Aberdeen
One of my all time fragrance. It's such a strong, feminine scent. A little goes a long way and it lasts all day. The bottle is gorgeous.
Danielle R.
One of my favorite scents by far. It's feminine & flirty. Tip: Keep your eye out at Sephora as a point perk or the roller ball versions.
Britt B.
pickering, ON
Love this fragrance. Not fruity or tennage smellling but also not an older scent. Very classic scent and would definitely purchase again.
Kally F.
carmo do paranaiba
Melhor perfume que eu respeito, vale o preço. Fragancia deslumbrante.  Amo.  Recomendadissimo.❤ uso semprequero testar ja
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back