BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Lauren C.
Ajax, ON
It's a nice, girly, fresh scent but it doesn't last all day. It's almost too musty. I like Spicebomb better.
Ameenah M.
Ottawa, Ontario
I will wear this until I'm old. Such a sexy, sweet yet musky scent. I love wearing this during the evenings.
Makeup G.
Brooklyn, NY
My favourite scent on all time. I just love it so much. It is so sweet and long lasting. I wouldnt change it
Allaa A.
Edmonton
By far the best perfume I got it for my mom for Christmas and we both feel in love with it it smells so good
Nino N.
My favorite fragnance! So gentle, nice and sophisticated, long lasting and very feminine scent, recommended!
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
the most beautifull and fresher thing I ever smell ... love it soo much .. wish you try it soon .. it so kind
Ikram I.
Buyukcekmece
Wooooow
Wonderful, express an energetic personality, it's perfume that everyone gets !
Very beautiful perfume
Shaddai L.
This parfum is amazing!!! Strong and sweet scent, amazing bottle desing, long wearing, make me feel amazing.
Brynn J.
One of the best scents of all time. Perfect for all ages and types. Scent lasts pretty long and fades nicely.
felicia k.
Heres my review on sephora! hope i get picked for the give away. Love the product and could always use more!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?