BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
María J.
Miami Florida Midley
Hola chica! Que tengas linda tarde. Cómo haces para que te lleguen productos? Recién empecé anoche pero no entiendo mucho esto.
Paridhi R.
Ottawa
Absolute favorite scent in the world. This perfume literally lasts ALL day long. Its super strong and super girly and floral.
shrouk A.
suez
I love this product very much. It is high quality, easy to use and suitable price. I love it very much and want to use it again
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
My favorite perfume! So lady like and delicate. Can wear day or night. I never get sick of it. I have purchased multiple times
Hope l.
Midland , ON
This floral beautiful scented perfume is amazing and last all day long leaving you and your clothes smelling beautifully fresh
Jennifer G.
Amo los perfumes, este me encanto muy buen olor, te dura todo el día, no es necesario usar demasiado, tiene un muy buen precio.
Erica C.
Smells floral and sweet. Really sophisticated smell for use during day and night. Does not wear off easily throughout the day.
Michelle K.
Cambridge, ON
My favorite fragrance of life. I adore this light floral, it is a little powdery and feminine. It makes me happy to smell it.
Alexandra M.
Waterloo, OK
This has been my favourite perfume for the past 3 years! I love the floral scent and I love how it doesn’t give me a headache 😅
Andrea M.
Collingwood, ON
This perfume is perfect. Youthful enough for a woman to wear yet mature enough to be sophisticated. A little goes a long way.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?