BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Makeup G.
Bronx,Ny
Amazing one. I found the perfect scent for me . Bought it in italy. Really sweet . Super cute bottle i love it. The price is a little bit pricey but worth it
Alex S.
Such a feminine and beautiful scent. I don't find it to be overwhelmingly floral byt it is a sweet and sexy scent. One of my favorites and my boyfriends too.
Helen P.
I always get complemented when I wear this fragrance, by friends and strangers! The parfum lasts all day. The fragrance is a classic. My personal favorite.
Crystal R.
This is my favorite perfume! 😍😍😍 not only is the bottle super cute but the fragrance itself is amazing, I always get compliments on it every time I wear it
Chloe M.
Scotland
Such a beautiful smelling perfume. So fresh. I always get asked what I’m wearing when I have it on. Definitely worth the money. Bottle is also nice design
Léna M.
Great perfume ! The bottle is beautiful and design. The scent is subtle, yet it lasts on the skin and it's not heady. It is apropriate for girls and women.
Fella M.
173 chemin de la madrague ville 13002 marseille france
Tres bon marque tres bon parfum je l'adore il sent divinement bon je vous le recommande a 1000% vous pauvez yaller sentir a sephora vous allez pas regretté
Brooke P.
Calgary, AB
A very sweet scent that isn't overpowering but smells beautiful on everyone. On the more pricey side of the perfume spectrum, but it is worth every penny!
Kayleigh S.
Rubery, Worcestershire
One of my all time favourite perfumes. Deep vanilla undertones with sparkling floral and lychee notes. A very powerful fragrance, a little goes a long way.
Lauren P.
Nepean, ON
Flowerbomb was my first fragrance I ever purchased and I still love it. It has a classic air combined with sweetness to make it a uniquely beautiful scent.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back