BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Matilda R.
port Coquitlam, bc, Vancouver
I would LOVE to try even a sample of this! I've been wanting this for a while. Again, even a sample in the mail would be AMAZING!!!
Victoria R.
This is one of my favourite perfumes ever! The smell is so timeless and classic, and yet modern. I feel like it could suit any age.
One of my new favorites ! A sweet and exotic floral combination that is si elegant and distinctive that you go to fall in love of.
Emily M.
I am not a fan of floral perfumes however this is my favorite perfume I own! Doesn't even bother my boyfriend who is scent sensitive
Vijith R.
I bought this for my lover. She basically wanted more of it. She smells like a flower in the garden. Would recommend to any female
Charlotte R.
birmingham, UK
This perfume is another favorite of mine because it's nice and sweet! I would recommend this to anyone who likes sweet fragrances
Marielle A.
Montreal, QC
I received a bottle of this perfume from my sister for Christmas. I love using it when I go out! It has a really nice light scent!
Shaddai L.
My favorite fragance for a nigth out, so strong and sweet, make me feel so sexy, is a expensive nut wort every penny,recommend 100%
Amy M.
Papamoa
This perfume smells soo good, I got loadsss of compliments.. Many of my friends wanted to use it often..until they got there own! 😂
Jo J.
I have try a sample and is really lovely. And Is keeping so long time. I used in morning and until night time still was smelling
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?