BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Bethany D.
My favorite perfume! Use with a light hand, because it can come off a little strong and it lasts FOREVER. Whenever I wear this I always get compliments on how good I smell!
Diane S.
Live love love this scenr nd it is my go to fragrance in cold months. It's the perfect combination of sweet yet classy and I always receive a compliment when wearing it!
Pauline A.
Montreal
I really enjoy this perfum. The packaging is amazing and the smell is delicious. Light but at the same time noticeable. Suttle and delicate like i enjoy my perfums.
Bianca A.
This scent is incredible. So rich and feminine. I truly believe it will suit any woman out there. Get yourself a sample and wear it for a few days... you'll see;)
Juliette H.
Canada
I LOVE this perfume because it doesn't smell like a grandma :P It is fruity and strong. Wear this at school, work or special occasion, this perfume is versatile!
Breanne H.
I got a sample of this from Sephora & fell in love with it and purchased it. It smells so amazing and does last a good amount of time throughout the day. It has a bit of a sweet scent to it as well as a slight floral scent. It smells better on than in the bottle. I've already repurchased this, I have a mini sized one, the rollerball AND the limited edition crystal one. Totally obsessed!
Breanne H.
I got a sample of this from Sephora & fell in love with it and purchased it. It smells so amazing and does last a good amount of time throughout the day. It has a bit of a sweet scent to it as well as a slight floral scent. It smells better on than in the bottle. I plan to repurchase this when I run out, but it smells SOOO good.
linda t.
hi   i am linda  from Algeria  ...If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my instagramand facebook
member-bbe50
parfum distinctif et femme sexy dans une douceur et de féminité très est le parfum de rose, je me sentais comme une excellente longue durée Rihth a essayé Anar très attrayant du parfum le plus admirée en vedette BHDA
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back