BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Fatima B.
Rotterdam, South-Holland
This is the best parfume I ever smell! It smells so sensuel and feminine. I love the box. So cute and girly! Everyone should buy this, because everyone would love this!!
The most sweet and literally flower bomb smell it's so long lasting just a few sprays lasts all day the bottle is beautifully designed as well and the scent it a smell someone will remember you by i Defo recommend this perfume
Britt P.
Woodbridge , ON
A review wouldn't do this perfume justice. One of a kind scent that I have been wearing for 5 years. This is my day to day wear that I still manage to get compliments for. Recommend this as a gift to a significant other or yourself.
Carly H.
My absolute favorite perfume. It smells amazing and doesn't leave that cheap musky smell after a long days wear. It's a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. I will more than likely be repurchasing and I recommend it highly.
Emily O.
Calgary, Alberta
Love this scent, smells so good. Lasts for a decent amount of time aswell. I personally love the rollerball version, easy to toss in my bag and carry it around with me.
Mirna M.
Toronto, ON
I always keep this scent on my dresser. It's sweet without being overbearing, and has an amazing finish. It reminds me only slightly of Miss Dior but is much less pungent.
Natasha S.
This is my fave perfume ever. such a beautuful evening scent and very feminine. Its a very mature floral scent. I don't even know how someone could not like this perfume
Autumn E.
Johnson city, Tennessee (TN)
I got a small sample size vial of this scent from Sephora.com with my order and let me tell you I am in LOVE with this scent. It is floral but not light. I think this scent is sexy and sultry. I will be buying the full size!
Melissa W.
Montreal
This is my go to scent when I wanna feel sexy & confident. It smells so feminine, so sweet yet freh and sophisticated... I even carry a rollerball of it in my purse!
Olivia P.
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I LOVE this fragrance. Can't wait to purchase a full sized bottle, or a mini set from Sephora that I have my eye on (rollerball-style tube, funnel, and mini version of the bottle)
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora