BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Beyza A.
North West, Wigan
Such a lovely and long lasting smell. Perfect for someone that loves flowers hence the name flower bomb. The packaging is really pretty
Amanda A.
This perfume smells soooo good ! If your into a really lovely sweet smelling perfume this is the one for you . I always get compliments
andressa v.
Nunca usei um perfume deste fiquei enteressada no produto pois tem uma linda embalagem e o produto da mesma deve ser de boa qualidade.
Ashley G.
Clarenville, NL
My favourite perfume ever! Good for any occasion and lasts forever! It has a light floral but sweet scent! It's so original, I love it!
Sarah L.
Woodbridge, ON
One of my favorite scents ever! Smells grown up and a hint of sexy. So good and totally recommended for that perfume lover out there:)
Nicola S.
Halifax, NS
This is my favorite perfume. It smells amazing. I get so many compliments when I wear this and I find the scent isn't too overpowering
Claudia L.
Richborough Drive , Dudley
My wedding day perfume and I had lots of compliments. Always brings back happy memories and it lasts for ages. Well worth the money.
Ash B.
Such an amazing sexy feminine fragrance. I don't even know how to describe it. I adore the bottle and love having it sit on my vanity
Sam S.
Love love love this perfume. I always get asked what am I wearing when I use this product. it has become one of my favorite perfume.
Mariam K.
Love this product. I bought it from Debenhams and have fallen in love with it ever since. This bottle is very nice and well designed.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?