BY VIKTOR & ROLF #4 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Lindsey O.
My boyfriend got me this perfume for our 2 year anniversary and I absolutely love it. It smells floral but not in an obnoxious way. It is a very classy scent and I am able to wear it during the day as a casual scent and for a night out for a more formal scent. Th bottle is so pretty and it not only looks good on your vanity, but it smells good on your skin as well!
STACEY D.
Thibodaux, LA
Beautiful soft scent that last for hours. This is one of my special occasions babies since it can be a bit expensive. A little does go a long way, especially layered with the body lotion. I love the reactions people have to the scents I wear when I pass them.💏
Bailey B.
There is a reason this is one of the best selling fragrances EVER! I've used this fragrance for years and I have yet to get tired of it. Warning: the fragrance is STRONG and lasts on clothing until you wash it. With that being said, even if I apply too much, everyone seems to like the smell, I get lots of questions and compliments on it. LOVE!
naf C.
I really like the smell of this perfume. I got a sample from a magzine and I tried it on for a day. It lasted me all day by just one application! It has a fruity, sweet and flowery smell. I just adore this perfume by Viktor and Rolf. I wish I had extra money as of right now so Id buy a bottle because it can be quite expensive. Its a brand name, so you'd expect it to be expensive.
Sophia Z.
Great perfume! I like this perfume because its nice, fresh, clean, and definitely has lots of floral notes. However, it is not too overpowering and it is a very nice lovely scent. It kind of reminds me of a nice old lady, (probably because my mother wears it)
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
I was very skeptical at first to try this flowerbomb perfume because I'm not really much of a floral person but I had to see what the hype was all about!  It definitely doesn't match it's name.  It is more of a deeper beautiful scent that I like to wear in the fall and winter months.  It is a little pricey but it's definitely worth the money!
Taru🎀 D.
Portland, OR
I got this perfume from Nordstrom for myself and my brother too . I wanted to love this so much hearing all the good reviews . Unfortunately I was left underwhelmed. I wanted to like it . But it somehow doesn't agree with my body. I did not enjoy this perfume much and will not be buying it again . On the contrary my brother seems to dig the men's version of this perfume .
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I first sampled this in a Sephora play box I revived and I fell in love with the smell immediately. It’s a light floral clean scent but not too strong. It’s expensive, but I got mine for Christmas 😊. I also keep the roll on version in my purse to use when I’m in need of a pick me up ❤️
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
My mom, sister and I absolutely LOVE THIS! We have bought it time and time again. It lasts long and it stays on all day long. I have gotten tons of Compliments on how amazing it smells. I would buy it over and over. I bought some for a friend because she kept asking what I had on. She told me she wears it for special occasions because it smells amazing!
Stella E.
Apple Valley, MN
I only wear this in the spring/summer and sparingly as it is potent but I love it when I do wear it. This is the only modern perfume that I own, it is flirty and romantic without smelling too fruity or saccharine. I do enjoy it just don't bathe in it.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back