BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Dionne S.
Warner Robins, GA
This scent is one of my favorites.... It's heartbreaking that I'm almost out of it, but I will be buying more.. It's sexy, classy, and clean. This is the perfect for leaving a lasting impression.
elliesse c.
If this wasn't so expensive I would bathe in it, honestly the BEST smelling fragrance. My mother uses it and it is so strong so you don't need to use a whole lot. But it's definitely worth the $$
Buta J.
st catharines, ontario
LOVE LOVE LOVE Flowerbomb! One spray is enough to make this perfume last all day and all night long. The smell isn't overpowering and I get so many compliments. I got this as birthday gift and honestly have to say it's the best birthday present I have ever received.
Steph S.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this scent. It's sweet, yet mature. It lasts a lonnng time (like days, if on clothes) as it's a pretty strong EDP.

I wish it was cheaper. The 3.4 oz size is $165! To compare - Light Blue by D&G is $89 for 3.3 oz. LB is an EDT, however, but is also very popular.
Leah J.
A beautiful scent. The perfect mix of musk and sweetness. One of my favorite scents. I love the packaging and presentation. Sephora carries this scent. A great perfume. Would definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn W.
Blyth, ON
This is my absolute favorite perfume ever! It can be a little pricey but it's definitely worth it! It's light and has a lovely floral scent! I find it last a long time and I use it everyday!
Sarah G.
Gatineau, QC
This is my favourite scent. It is sweet without smelling too young. I purchased the full size at Sephora and the Roller ball for travel. The smell lingers all day without the need to reapply.
Florence J.
I literally only bought this because of the song "Lotus Flower Bomb" by Wale but I ended up really loving it! The scent is amazing and intoxicating. I have gotten many compliments when wearing this perfume. The bottle it comes in is also beautiful. Highly recommend!
Liz B.
Victor & Rolf is one of my favorites. I absolutely love Flowerbomb after I smelt someone at work wearing it so I saved up to buy a bottle. I like la vie en rose too. I've always got Flowerbomb in my perfume collection. It's not too overpower and lasts a long time
Rebecca F.
Swinefleet , East Yorkshire
One of the most beautiful smelling perfume on the market love love this. I think it's one of the best that's last all day with strong beautiful smells and I always get asked what I'm wearing
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora