BY VIKTOR & ROLF #5 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Kira K.
Cambridge, ON
I love the smell of this perfume. The product is expensive but it does last on the skin much longer then cheaper perfumes making it worth the cost.
Amy S.
This is a very sweet fragrance that dries down to a powdery floral on me. It lasts through the day but is ultimately too overpowering for my taste.
Thamilyn l.
Le doy 5 porque la verdad mmm ya lo habia visto en un pariente mio es super dulce es super ricoby bueno me gustaroa ternerlo en alguna oportunidad
Yoanella B.
Woodstock, ON
I love the scent, it's very floral and fresh at the same time and the best part it doesn't go as fast as other fragances. I would love to buy it!
April G.
Lees, OLDHAM
Was my staple go to for a long time. Wonderful fragrance and really long lasting. I now have a set if minis which I can take everywhere with me.
Beth J.
Bought for my mum, she loves it. Gorgeous bottle, bought from fragrance direct, lovely packaging. Lasting fragrance, suitable for day and night.
Elodie D.
ST BRANCHS
When I buy this fragrance I don't know what is it. But the surprise, is that fragrance is delicious ! The package is pretty and change.
Sarah D.
Stoney Creek
LOVE!!! Every time I wear it, people are always telling me I smell amazing and ask what I'm wearing. And the scent stays true for most of the day
Fati Z.
Je viens de découvrir ce parfum il sent trop bon , c’est mon parfum favoris pour le moment , et le parfum dure longtemps sur les habilles ❤️❤️❤️
Piriyanga P.
Every time I wear this I get asked what I'm wearing! Smells soooo good and it has the perfect floral scent. Definitely recommend trying this out
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?