BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Banu B.
I got this as a sample and completely loved it and had to purchase it on Sephora ..This is worth the buy..Everytime u move the fragrance is still there
Tanis J.
New Westminster , BC
By far my favourite perfume! I get compliments every time I wear this- it's mature enough for a 25-35 year old yet playful enough to not be "old lady"
Angelis M.
This is the most luscious, delicious, yummy scent in the world! It's very long-lasting, and it's really worth the price! Gotta save up to buy it again!
Narimane L.
#influenster .
i want to tray it . 😣😮😣😩😣😮😣
its the best one i know girl she use it and thats make me in love whith here hhh no whith the parefum hhhhhh
Taryn R.
Gorgeous sweet perfume, lasts all day you don’t need a lot of sprays for it to be smelt. Always get compliments when I wear it ! Overall nice perfume.
annie c.
guayaquil, guayas
Es un muy buen producto,yo lo he usado y doy fe,que es muy bueno,excelente calidad,estoy totalmente satisfecha y claro que lo recomiendo es fantástico.
Priscila D.
Mississauga
If there is one fragrance that I could use for the rest of my life, it would be Flowerbomb by Victor an Rolf. The only problem is that it is expensive.
Emmanuelle B.
I really recommend this perfume. It smells so good and the bottle is so adorable. I'm bad to describe smells but you should totally give it a try ! :)
Sora N.
It smells so nice, somekind of flowery. It is not too strong but a light faint smell and it last for a long period of time. Totally in love with this 😍
Anna A.
Galway
My friend bought this perfume, give me to try, and i just fall in love with it! so sweeeet and floral smell, just like i love. Wanna buy one for myself
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?