BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Louise T.
The best perfume of all time! seriously, there is no better perfume than flower bomb, it is my absolute favourite of all the ones I have. The scent is so nice, smells sweet and fresh - really good for young girls. I always supply with a new one, you can't live without it
Naja K.
This is my absolute favorite perfume, it's a stable in my beauty routine as a finishing touch. It's a subtle but yet embracing scent of flower. I've used a bit of this on daily basis and a bit more if i'm going out to intensify the fragrance. I recommend this always
Ranjana M.
A heady mix of gourmand and florals, this sweet treat of a fragrance has notes of tea, bergamot, sambac jasmine, orange tree, catleya orchid, freesia, rose, and amber, musk, and patchouli. What I like about this scent is its very flowery , light . stays long . love it
Maggie D.
Brampton, ON
This scent is amazing. It is the perfect balance of sweet and sexy, not too strong but definitely there. It is simply amazing I recommend everyone to go out and smell it, you will fall in love!
Buta J.
st catharines, ontario
LOVE LOVE LOVE Flowerbomb! One spray is enough to make this perfume last all day and all night long. The smell isn't overpowering and I get so many compliments. I got this as birthday gift and honestly have to say it's the best birthday present I have ever received.
elliesse c.
If this wasn't so expensive I would bathe in it, honestly the BEST smelling fragrance. My mother uses it and it is so strong so you don't need to use a whole lot. But it's definitely worth the $$
Dionne S.
Warner Robins, GA
This scent is one of my favorites.... It's heartbreaking that I'm almost out of it, but I will be buying more.. It's sexy, classy, and clean. This is the perfect for leaving a lasting impression.
Steph S.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this scent. It's sweet, yet mature. It lasts a lonnng time (like days, if on clothes) as it's a pretty strong EDP.

I wish it was cheaper. The 3.4 oz size is $165! To compare - Light Blue by D&G is $89 for 3.3 oz. LB is an EDT, however, but is also very popular.
Sarah G.
Gatineau, QC
This is my favourite scent. It is sweet without smelling too young. I purchased the full size at Sephora and the Roller ball for travel. The smell lingers all day without the need to reapply.
Kaitlyn W.
Blyth, ON
This is my absolute favorite perfume ever! It can be a little pricey but it's definitely worth it! It's light and has a lovely floral scent! I find it last a long time and I use it everyday!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back