BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Christy L.
This scent is very sexy and alluring on me. I love the floral notes more than the musk. The packaging is so gorgeous, but I do prefer more floral and fruity notes.
Katie O.
Toronto, ON
This is my go-to smell. It is so beautiful. I got a sample from Sephora and loved it from the very beginning. There's something very elegant about this light floral scent. I always keep a small bottle in my purse
Irene G.
Athens
so unique smell. i wear this parfum every day and it lasts so many hours. it is a little pricey but its worth it. the bottle is so stunning.i would recommend it!
Katie B.
Runcorn, Cheshire
Now i only got a sample of this and am addicted, My husband sas=id i can wait for my birthday for the full size, I don't mind, t smells so frest and crisp, & off 2 little squirts i stil smelt it b4 i went bed
Lizzie S.
One of my favorite scents of all time. The lasting power is amazing, it's not too sweet or too musky, it's not too mature or too young. It's the perfect inbetween balance. It makes me feel like amazing.
Jamie P.
This perfume is an amazing fragrance that smells classic and sweet, i would highly recommend it! totally worth the price and i would recommend the smallest size to start out to see how you like it :)
Batool A.
Odense, Syddanmark
Lovely lovely lovely perfume, it smells sooo good , every girl should consider buying it, because it is sooo good, hard to describe how it smells but it is not strong.. But a sweet perfume <3 Love it!
Arielle R.
My favourite perfume ever! This smells so good, and is great for every day... but also for going out. It is a bit more floral (e.i.: flowerbomb), so if you don't like that then probably not for you
Brittney B.
Maple, ON
Love and own this perfume. It is my going out scent when I'm feeling bold and daring and do not want a sweet scent. I purchased the fragrance at the Bay, but you can get it pretty much anywhere!
Keri C.
Guelph, Ontario
The most beautiful scent, I have people always stopping me and asking what I am wearing when I wear my Flowerbomb! It's light and sweet and lovely! It's super long lasting . A little pricey but worth every penny!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?