BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley R.
Shakopee, MN
When I was in college I used to LOVE this scent. i went through a whole 3.4 fl. oz. by myself in probably less than a year. I automatically purchased the bigger 5.0 oz. and I can say that after trying other fragrances, I've started to steer away from this fragrance. It smells good, but it almost has a touch of baby powder to the scent. I wouldn't say its a $120 fragrance, as it smells a little cheap. I'm glad they made layering oils to layer underneath the fragrance because I am not fond of this smell by itself anymore.
Sarah J.
Morehead, Kentucky
I love love love this perfume! It is my go to perfume. I always get compliments every time I wear it and everyone always wants to know what I am wearing. It is long lasting and is just amazing!! It is not a powerful floral scent it is hard to explain the scent other than it is one of the best smelling perfumes I have ever used! I highly recommend!
Justine A.
Everett, WA
OH MY HOLY GRAIL OF PERFUME! The scent of the perfume is SO AMAZING. It smells like patchoulis and it's a nice fresh scent. I get compliments ALL THE TIME when I wear this perfume. It's TO DIE FOR! I can't say enough amazing things about this perfume. I was working out at the gym and had 2 ladies come up to me and ask me what I was wearing.. AT THE GYM. It's that good! I got a sample of this at Sephora using my points and will be using the full sized bottle! It's amazing! A staple perfume to have
Sisi&Coop D.
The best perfume I love to wear on any occasion. The scent lasts forever and it’s such a nice and light essence that isn’t overpowering. The name itself is catchy and the bottle is so elegant. My #1 on any gift I could possibly ask for.
Heather W.
My friend recommended this perfume to me and at first i was a bit put off by the price. However, I found a travel size bottle to try and fell in love. The smell is exactly what i was hoping for. It’s light but powerful and not heavy. A great choice for a woman who is powerful in business and doesn’t want to smell like a perfumery.
Morgan P.
Erie, PA
This product has a very lovely scent. I am not typically a huge fan of floral scents however, this perfume has such a pleasant smell. I have heard a lot that Katy Perry's perfume is a dupe for this scent. I do not in the least bit smell the similarities between the two. This is a ways better purchase in my option.
Pamela G.
Franklin
Soft and beautiful smell. My husband loves the way this smells on me so he buys it often. I love it! It’s a very seductive  scent which anyone that comes in contact with it wants to know what it is.
Winnie T.
Flushing, NY
THIS fragrance is so good. I got this as a sample in the magazine nd it smelled so good I had to get the full size. It's pretty flowery and strong and it stays throughout the entire day. I have a lot of perfume in my collection but this is definitely one of the top ones I i love spritzing on. So glad I discovered it!
Sara B.
Sorry guys my personal experience with this was terrible! I finally found it to test it out as I LOVE floral scents and was hyped to try but was I disappointed. The smell was so overpoweringly sickeningly sweet like "old lady" perfume that it made me gag! Im sure it works great on others but for me this is a big NO!
Veronica M.
I love this perfume and it’s exactly as the name describes it’s a burst of flower scent. I even bought the roller ball to reach those hard to reach places that have jewelry that I don’t want to damage. I can’t believe how beautiful and sensuous this burst of flower scent is. It’s a Great everyday fragrance and nighttime fragrance as well
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?