BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Rushali R.
Makes you smell like a fairy. I don't know what else to say. It's mesmerising. Long lasting and not too overpowering. Definitely summery and light. Good for daily use. You'll keep sniffing yourself. Angels would be jealous.
Rochelle M.
Flowerbomb is the perfect fragrance, I only use it for special occasions as I don't want to waste it. Flowerbomb is the longest lasting fragrance I have ever used. I can have it on from morning and it still holds fragrance to will into the night. Love Love Love
Angelica L.
Banff, MN
This is such an iconic scent already, and the fragrance has only been out for a few years! It has a nice floral aroma that isn't too stale but isn't too sweet. It's fresh and a little warm and smells great on everyone!
Ana P.
London, ON
One of my fave scents ever. flowerbomb is such a pretty and unique scent that lasts all day on me, even with just a spray, purchased at sephora and sephora online, really one of the best perfumes there is always recommending to friends this one
Hilary R.
Sault ste marie, ON
This is my all time favourite fragrance and has been for quite some years. The smell lasts all day and it is very recognizable if you love the smell as much as I do. I don't know how to describe the smell but it is a mix of flower, sweet, and powdery. It can be really strong so a little goes a long way which is great as it is really expensive for the little that you get.
Alicia D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my absolute favorite perfume. The scent is light and floral but very, very sexy. It may be more of a nightime scent but I wear it all the time regardless! They even have a version out for men that smells delicious that I want to use for myself! If you want something different and sexy, try this.
Rebecca L.
I originally got a sample of viktor & rolf flowerbomb in the post it smelled absolutly amazing and encouranged me to buy a bottle of it. Its not a cheap purfume but it is sooo worth the money! Perfect for date night!
Poppy C.
This is my favourite perfume, I wear it everyday and I get many compliments on it. This perfume lasts for ages, i do not need to reapply throughout the day and I believe that one bottle lasts for ages. the packaging is also beautiful and study, I have dropped this bottle and the glass didn't shatter.
Alexandra C.
Toronto, ON
This scent is one of my favourites!!! I make sure I don't use it on a daily basis, since it is quite expensive and I want to make sure I have it for a while ;)
The scent is floral and lasts the whole day!! I always get compliments on it even when I forget that I still have it on me.
Alanna  .
Vancouver, BC
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I absolutely LOVE it. It's such a subtle feminine scent and I'm never going back to any other perfume! People always tell me I smell so good, and the bottle is adorable :)
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back