BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Heney P.
SAN PEDRO SULA, CORTES
It is super delicious ! they recommend !! an excellent product from the probe have used it and it's great !! l do not change it for anything ! It is slick and has a scent delioso not boring !!
really nice product! The smell is awesome it's actually one of my favorite perfumes! Totally a repeat user! Such a good value for this gold not pricey at all.. well the bottle was just fine but I mean it could be more girly just this anything else is just perfect!
Camila P.
Cheiro marcante, inesquecível. Belíssimo perfume. Comprei na senhora e não me arrependo, compraria novamente. Cheiro especial, diferenciado. Embalagem incrível, diferente das demais. Serve até para enfeite de decoração, um dos meus perfumes preferidos.
Sandi L.
North York, ON
This is currently one of my favourite scents. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb is great for all occasions (morning and night). It has a light floral scent ... and the staying power isn't too bad.
Luna S.
I like this perfume since I got it from Valentine's day. It stays on long, but somehow I feel like the scent changes through out the day which is a bit of a downer..
Andrea G.
I love love love the smell of this perfume. I'm constantly being complimented on the scent by both men and women. Definitely my signature and something I wear for both day and night
Alyah
Got the sample for this at sephora. as the name says, its an eruption of floral scents and personally its not my cup of tea but if you're into the floralness I think you will enjoy it
Linzi T.
Edinburgh
I have three perfumes: daily perfume, going out perfume and a special occasion perfume. This is my going out perfume and I just adore it. It's so fresh and floral and so distinctive.
Andrea C.
A beautiful clean, warm smelling perfume that also manages to smell a bit floral. Staying power is not the longest, but is delightful and worth reapplying if you want a refresher.
Leyla S.
If I could say..this scent is orgasmic haha.. I love this perfume it is amazing and smells great and longwearing. I get many compliments and it drives men crazy lol. It has patchouli flower in it therefore it attracts men lol. Not why I got it though omg haha It does smell amazing!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?