BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Ranjana M.
A heady mix of gourmand and florals, this sweet treat of a fragrance has notes of tea, bergamot, sambac jasmine, orange tree, catleya orchid, freesia, rose, and amber, musk, and patchouli. What I like about this scent is its very flowery , light . stays long . love it
Steph S.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this scent. It's sweet, yet mature. It lasts a lonnng time (like days, if on clothes) as it's a pretty strong EDP.

I wish it was cheaper. The 3.4 oz size is $165! To compare - Light Blue by D&G is $89 for 3.3 oz. LB is an EDT, however, but is also very popular.
Sarah G.
Gatineau, QC
This is my favourite scent. It is sweet without smelling too young. I purchased the full size at Sephora and the Roller ball for travel. The smell lingers all day without the need to reapply.
Kaitlyn W.
Blyth, ON
This is my absolute favorite perfume ever! It can be a little pricey but it's definitely worth it! It's light and has a lovely floral scent! I find it last a long time and I use it everyday!
Leah J.
A beautiful scent. The perfect mix of musk and sweetness. One of my favorite scents. I love the packaging and presentation. Sephora carries this scent. A great perfume. Would definitely recommend.
Rebecca F.
Swinefleet , East Yorkshire
One of the most beautiful smelling perfume on the market love love this. I think it's one of the best that's last all day with strong beautiful smells and I always get asked what I'm wearing
Shreya P.
Kolkata
Viktor n Rolf perfume is one of my favorite. It has a lightly sweet smell which helps you to keep smelling good all day. One of my friend gifted this to Me and I jst fell in love with this one more over I love it's packaging as well. This product is highly recommended.
Ruhi J.
London
Gorgeous fruity smell which stays for long. It allows you to bask in your own fragrance due to it being long lasting compared to other brands which where off. The shape of the bottle makes it convenient to carry around and I would definitely buy it again.
Liz B.
Victor & Rolf is one of my favorites. I absolutely love Flowerbomb after I smelt someone at work wearing it so I saved up to buy a bottle. I like la vie en rose too. I've always got Flowerbomb in my perfume collection. It's not too overpower and lasts a long time
Florence J.
I literally only bought this because of the song "Lotus Flower Bomb" by Wale but I ended up really loving it! The scent is amazing and intoxicating. I have gotten many compliments when wearing this perfume. The bottle it comes in is also beautiful. Highly recommend!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back