BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Charlin M.
Toronto, Ontario
My favorite scent! It's pretty but also sophisticated. My girlfriend is scent-sensitive and even she likes Flowerbomb because it isn't overly spicy or musky. It's subtly beautiful.
Leyla S.
If I could say..this scent is orgasmic haha.. I love this perfume it is amazing and smells great and longwearing. I get many compliments and it drives men crazy lol. It has patchouli flower in it therefore it attracts men lol. Not why I got it though omg haha It does smell amazing!
haddiqa h.
This fragrance is so sophisticated and gorgeous, totally worth the money as you only need to use a little, because it is such a long lasting scent, and it just lingers on your skin.
Andrea C.
A beautiful clean, warm smelling perfume that also manages to smell a bit floral. Staying power is not the longest, but is delightful and worth reapplying if you want a refresher.
anabelle l.
ottawa,ontario
I really loved this perfume, the floral ultra feminine scent is utterly amazing! and the scent actually stays with you all day or night! the bottle is really nice and classy too!
Andrea L.
This was my first luxury perfume purchase. I am in love with the scent, and after having owned it a year, I love it even more! I got it at Sephora, and the delivery was optimal.
Jessie F.
Toronto, ON
Easily one of my favorite scents. It's great for evening and has such a pretty feminine scent to it. Has great longevity and I always receive compliments when I'm wearing it.
samantha k.
TORONTO, ON
This has an awesome smell and lasts very long! Elegant and fruity scent. Also good for office wear (not too strong) or going out. It it just enough wthout being overpowering.
Meagan S.
Amazing fragrance. It's flirty but mature, and down right addictive. I'm very particular when it comes to perfumes and this is hands down my favorite scent I've found sofar!
Kim N.
Kidderminster
A flowery scent with undertones of spice and a tiny hint of musk my favorite all time perfume , I am not a person who has a lot of different fragrances I am identified by my perfume and this has really become my top one in the last 4yrs .
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?