BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
I LOOOVE this scent! I had the small roller one for purse and it was so nice to have on me at all times, so I went and bought the bigger one ! Such a good perfume... It's good because I feel like it can be an everyday scent as well as an evening so it's kinda a 2 in 1 in my opinion
Kirstin D.
This scent is amazing, it's sweet and floral but not overpowering. I wear it on a day to day basis and also have the roll on tube of it in my purse in case I head out the door and forget to spritz some!
Nasreen K.
London
Stunning scent. I get compliments every time that I with this, I absolutely love it. The bottle is also lovely, I love the fact that I've put so much thought into it and linked to the idea of a bomb.
Maria Fe V.
Vancouver
It was my favourite perfume before Opium.
I felt that it was a sweet, classy and very simple perfume. Until it got really mainstream and it wasnt as special to me anymore as i was smelling my perfume
Mary D.
Laval
It's my favorite sent of all time, it's sweet but not over powering, it will suit anyone. It's a bit pricey, I get it at Sephora but it's so worth the money. I will keep on repurchasing for sure!!!!!!
Aleesia D.
WINNIPEG, MB
By far one of the longest lasting fragrances I own. The scent is a bit floral but sweet at the same time, it really is addictive! You can't go wrong with this one, promise! Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Ramona B.
Rugby
When I want to feel stylish and sexy I always use this perfume. Only with a couple drops of this perfume I am sure that all day I will smell lovely. I am a first time user but definitely will buy it again because with this perfume you can go wrong on day time and night time.
Sophia O.
Hellevoetsluis
I received it in my mailbox today and i literally love it. It is a little bit more for the summer. But if the winter is coming and you have something that reminds you of the summer, that is wonderful.
Rebecca H.
This perfume is like an explosion of fresh flowers that awakens your senses and fills you with a feeling of positivity. Delicate and classy just like its design it reaches above its competitors. The price is reasonable as it goes a long way and is a definite recommendations!
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
I loove Flowerbomb! Such a great scent. It's not too strong and works well for both day and night. I find that this scent lasts quite a bit longer than most others as well, yesterday I put it on and then had a bath at night and could still smell it on my wrist in the morning.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back