BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Tara M.
I love this scent, its strong yet femine and it lasts all day on the skin! It is a quite expensive perfume but it is worth it, maybe treat yourself? as we all know that us girls love to treat ourselves every once and a while or maybe add it on a birthday or christmas list, someone may buy you it someday!
Alyssa N.
Winnipeg
Amazing. use it every day. my favorite since i found it 4 years ago. it is expensive. lasts a while if get the perfume. bottle is pretty, like the appearance of it
Exstacy P.
fredericksburg , Virginia
This is my favorite scent! It has a warm sweet scent with a hint of flower. It is definitely worth the price and last all year since you just need a spritz or two. It is also great to mix and match with other scents.
Stacey
Such a sexy, confidant, bold smelling fragrance;
This my go-to every time. It lasts me a very long time because I use it on only special occasions. Price point is high, But worth it. If you haven't tried it, you must.
belinda L.
BC
This smells amazing. I was in Sephora with my friend the first time I smelled it in the store and loved it. I forgot how much I loved this perfume until my friend surprised me with it for Christmas. It is a must have!
Donna H.
This is my favorite,old school gorgeous sturdy glass bottle but its the scent it is floral,musky with a sweety undertone...a perfect day to evening smell.stunning
Astrid E.
I absolutely love the smell of this. It is sweet, almost like cotton candy, without being overwhelming. Whenever I wear this, people compliment the way I smell. It lasts the whole day as well. Really great perfume!
Christy L.
This scent is very sexy and alluring on me. I love the floral notes more than the musk. The packaging is so gorgeous, but I do prefer more floral and fruity notes.
Katie O.
Toronto, ON
This is my go-to smell. It is so beautiful. I got a sample from Sephora and loved it from the very beginning. There's something very elegant about this light floral scent. I always keep a small bottle in my purse
Irene G.
Athens
so unique smell. i wear this parfum every day and it lasts so many hours. it is a little pricey but its worth it. the bottle is so stunning.i would recommend it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?