BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Margherita M.
SIENA, Italy
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FRAGRANCE EVER!!!! I've tried at a friend's house last year and since that day I've bought at least 2/3 bottles and I use it almost everyday.. It lasts for several hours and I'd recommend it (and I already have) to anyone who's looking for a sweet floral fragrance.. I love it!!!
Jennifer O.
Calgary
I don't like perfumes that are overpowering and I find the scent of this one perfect. It's long lasting without being overpowering. I wish it was a little cheaper, I can only buy once in a while as I can't afford to keep it as my go-to. I would recommend to people that don't like anything flowery.
Irene M.
Orbassano (TO), Piemont
I do not understand why this is called flower bomb. I cannot smell any flowers, or if there are any they are overwhelmed by a thick, sticky, syrupy scent of caramel. I would classify it as floral fruity gourmand. I do not even find it creative. IT must have been inspired by Angel or the likes of it.
Sophie B.
Calgary, AB
My favorite perfume of all time! It provides a deep, sensual, smoky, and very sexy scent. That said, it is still light enough to be worn daily. I have also found that it layers really well with other fragrances (including body sprays and lotions), specifically those with vanilla or musk undertones.
Morgan O.
FAVOURITE!
The bottle has lasted me forever so far (though I do alternate daily)
Smells heavenly and is one of my everyday go to perfumes along with Marc Jacobs Daisy, and D&G Light Blue (for reference)
It is perfect for any season and I will definitely repurchase when I run out; if I ever do.
Tina C.
Another popular fragrance that many recommended but for me it was a miss. I felt the scent was strong and overpowering of just a floral nightmare. For me even though everyone else loves this I did not. On the plus side it has an amazing following and I was able to re home it some one who loves it
Geneva W.
Silver Spring, MD
My absolute favorite fragrance and I have a lot of fragrances that I fancy! Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb is just that A FLOWER BOMB! I instantly fell in love when I took the top off. I purchased a bottle from Sephora. I would definitely continue to buy. It may even replace some of my other favorites.
Samantha V.
Great perfume alittle on the pricer side of some perfumes, but definately justifies its price for the smell. As this perfume is great for weddings and or baby showers as it light and airy and not overwhelming as your get the smell of vanilla shiney through which leaves you relaxed as well :)
Kennedy M.
Langley, BC
I was at the giant Macy's in New York when I was recommended this perfume. Maybe I was just overly into it but the way the lady described it I was hooked. However the perfume is rather pricy and I find it doesn't last insanely long so I settle for getting minis and samples wherever possible
Alli S.
Edmonton
Flowerbomb was the first purchase I made when I started working at Sephora :) Everything about this sense makes me feel like a woman! It lasts all day and people notice when you wear it! I continue to keep purchasing this because it has become my signature scent and makes me feel like me!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back