BY VIKTOR & ROLF #5 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kayla L.
Grovetown, GA
I typically don't favor floral scents but I fell in love with this perfume when I got a sample of it from sephora. The floral isn't overbearing and there is just enough of a sorta sweet musk smell that it's sooo sensual and feminine. Would definitely recommend, especially if you don't like florals because this will change your mind. 10/10 !!
Heather H.
Toledo, OH
This is the best perfume ever!!! And the ONLY perfume I was willing to buy in full size for over $100!! Extremely light, not super floral smelling, FRESH and so so pleasant!! Very well done Viktor & Rolf. #homerun #favorite #perfume #flowerbomb #smellprettybepretty
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
I received this a few years ago as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend , and I absolutely love it ! It's s bit pricey but totally worth it as the scent is very saturated and it can Last all day or night ! I would definitely purchase (Ask lol) for this again !
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
The smell of this perfume is heavenly!!! I've used this perfume for years and cannot stray from it. For a while I had a hard time holding my perfume, but my goodness, when I switched to Flowerbomb that disappeared! This perfume holds on my body and clothing until I wash them! It smells so great and the fragrance is light and fresh smelling!
Destiny T.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I am in love with this scent! It's very sophisticated and sticks to you all day long! I can never get the scent off of my clothes and I love that! I have always had issues with fragrances not sticking but not with this scent. This is my
Signature scent and i adore it!
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
A friend gave me a travel size for  my birthday a few years ago and I have been hooked ever since. It's a nice clean floral scent that lets all day long, I always get compliments when I wear this perfume. It is not one of those over powering rose scented deals this is just a great grown up perfume that I will always have a bottle around.
cheri r.
Warren, OH
I just recieved this and I was unsure I would like it, but its lovely. It is so much more of a sexy fragrance then I expected. All the reviews made it seem so much more floral then it actually is. It is sexy and warm fragrance. Turns heads every time
Yaidelyn F.
I have made several purchases online at Sephora  and always seems to receive samples of Flowerbomb Eua De Parfum by Viktor & Rolf. As I've mentioned earlier I have used it before and I love it. It's very long lasting. I think its sweet and flowery. It includes notes of Jasmine, African Orange Flower , Freesia, Orchid and Rose. I will be purchasing a full size once I finish my sample.
Brianna D.
Roebling, NJ
Hands down - my favorite scent EVER. I find myself reaching for it more often than any others that I own. It is feminine, yet not overpowering. I feel sexy when I wear it. It is on the pricier side, but it's so worth it. Plus, the scent lasts forever! My husband loves it so much on me that he purchased Spicebomb, which is equally as amazing.
Ameerah S.
This has to be one of my top five fragrances of all time I absolutely love everything about flower bomb. It's a light scent I will use it very often it's good for pretty much every season. It definitely has be come is a staple in my supply
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?