BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Selena B.
It's cute and playful, downright adorable NOT ONLY does it smell good it is long lasting and you can wear it on any occasion. It is a suitable smell for any and every occasion. I use it a lot and bring it in my purse just in case i need a quick touch up.
Jessica W.
Mississauga, ON
This scent is absolutely magnificent.
I've only been getting the samples, but every time I get the samples I fall in love with the scent all over again. I'm contemplating on whether or not I should buy the full sized or smaller size.
The only deal for me is the price. I'm not sure if I should spend 100 on it or not...
Alishia N.
I purchased my first bottle of Flowerbomb a little bit over a year ago and until this day I am still obsessed with it. It is on the expensive side but it is worth the price because it smells so good. It's honestly my favorite perfume.
Victoria I.
Dallas, TX
I love Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb. It has a sweet floral fragrance that gets you noticed for all the right reasons. It has a lingering scent that will definitely turn heads and please noses. It is a bit pricey but think of it as an investment as you can get the set which allows you to get refills making it very worthwhile.
Iqra I.
I wanted this perfume for so long but the price put me off for quite a while and eventually I gave in and bought it. Honestly the best decision ever! I absolutely love this perfume, the bottle looks so nice on my vanity and the perfume smells amazing and lasts all day as well. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Crystal T.
Vancouver
If you love very sweet scents, this will be your next love. This perfume lasts all day, and I have found nothing comparable to it. I bought this in the flower bomb set from spear at Christmas and the bottle is still going strong.
Jan I.
Whitby
I received Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb for a gift and it is my go to scent, I love the bottle and its pretty shape. I usually get compliments when I wear it and even after I cannot notice the scent myself, it stays with me all day.
Bethany S.
Sheffield
I never like to splurge much but for fragrance i can always allow it. This is by far one of my favourite fragrances, the scent is beautiful and unique. It lasts a long time on the skin. The packaging is very classy and high end. Makes it look expensive. I have kept the bottle for decoration. Definitely would repurchase
Alessandra C.
Roma, Roma
Really nice and sweet scent! It definitely can last all day long. Sometimes a bit too much for me, since i like light and "airy" scents but it is really sophisticated. This is why I mostly use it in autumn/winter. I highly recommend it! I don't remember the exact price but I'd say it's average or I'd remember right?
Rochelle M.
Flowerbomb is the perfect fragrance, I only use it for special occasions as I don't want to waste it. Flowerbomb is the longest lasting fragrance I have ever used. I can have it on from morning and it still holds fragrance to will into the night. Love Love Love
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back