BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lauren R.
Blackpool, Lancashire
My mum wears this perfume. She is only 42 so still young. I stick to my Chanel No.5 which to me, has a powdery smell. I have never bought a floral perfume - they make me feel nauseous. However, this has a really nice scent and I actually enjoy sitting next to my mum when she has it on! The body lotion is lovely too.
Not something I would wear though.
Angelica M.
Aguadilla, Puerto rico
This fragance has such great reviews,i would love it for mothers day present!Thepeople says that has great scent so I want to try that scent ,also i loke the bottle packaging ,this is a really intersting product that i would recommend to others!
Sandrine C.
quebec, QC
First of all, it's good to know that I have a really ''acid'' skin. On me, this perfume turn and smell a little like rotten fruits. A coworker were it everyday and it smells amazing, but on me it's just not the case. It doesn't do well with my body chemistry.
Kelsey S.
I just got a sample of this from Sephora, it was my first time ever using it and I seriously see why everyone is so obsessed. It smells sweet, floral and slightly musky, vanilla notes. Long lasting scent and not over powering. Will definitely buy!
Abi D.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Flowerbomb is my most favorite smelling perfume ever! Its really delicate and sweet and i always feel so pretty when i wear it. It is unfortunately quite pricey at almost 60 pounds for 100ml. I usually get treat to a bottle at Christmas or for my birthday. I just did some research however and found that Viktor and Rolf test on animals. Although i can not say that this is a fact, i will not be purchasing any products from V&R until i find proof that this is otherwise.
Riley M.
I absolutely love this perfume. I was introduced to it by a friend and have been obsessed since. I've even gotten my mom hooked on it. It has a nice sweet scent that isn't too overpowering. I truly believe that you can wear this scent at any age. It is very pricey, but in my opinion it's worth it because 1-2 spritzes is enough to last me the entire day.
Dany G.
This perfume is to die for! It has such a beautiful, feminine scent. It lasts the whole day, and you will definitely have a signature scent wherever you go. The packaging is so pretty, you will definitely want to have it on display at all times.
Taylor N.
Such a beautiful scent! from the name you'd imagine it'd be overwhelmingly flowery but it isn't, it's such a crisp subtle scent. it can be pricey but a little goes along way, so definitely worth it. The smell lasts all day, no need to reapply !
I love sweet but freshh perfumes. This is one of tham! One of my favourite!
I love to use it in summer time, I think its smells different. And i have refillable bottle its cheaper to refill it..its worth it if you use perfume every day. Love! Love! Love forever!
Margot P.
Langdorp
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume is one of my favorite perfumes. A typical girly perfum. A light floral scent is what I love. It's refreshing and just one spray is enough to smell good for the rest of the day. I love the bottle as well, which for some reason is important to me. I don't know, but the eye wants something too you know.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?