BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Dimi T.
Laval, QC
By far my favorite smell. I absolutely adore this smell. It's floral but dont think you'll be smelling like an old lady. It's a unique scent. It's not too musky or heavy either and DEFINITELY stays all day on your body!
Charlotte R.
Montreal, QC
I absolutely adore this perfume. I am in love with the scent and how elegant and sexy it makes me smell and feel when wearing it! The first time I purchased it I had heard about it through a friend, and was intrigued by the gorgeous bottle when I got my hands on it at Sephora. The bottle didn't last as long as other perfume brands I have but perhaps that's also because I applied it more frequently! The scent is fresh and very long lasting. I will continue to purchase again and again.
Caroline C.
Kingston Road, Neilston
Love this fragrance! It is unique and so distinctive. It's great value as you don't need to use a lot as it lasts a long time. It also comes in beautiful packaging.
Tyler S.
Middlesbrough
Oh my word this perfume! The scent is just amazing I've never smelled anything like it yet and i do have a large collection of perfumes to. The bottle the colour everything about this perfume stunning! You must buy it it lasts all day. Only bad this is for the price and it doesn't last that long unless i was just showering my self in it i can not remeber. I have ran out and when I'm in public i sometimes smell it on other people and remind my self i NEED to buy this again.
Breanne M.
Paris
Love this! The scent is strong and stays on the skin all day. If you love floral perfumes, you will not be disappointed! There is a reason this is so highly rated!
Irene M.
Orbassano (TO), Piemont
I ve tested it on the paper and i was glad i haven't applied it on my skin, I would like to washed it immediately. Just too sweet for me and couldn't understand why it is so popular. Two days later I founded the paper strip on the table and smell it again. I could feel it still very well, but now the sweetness was much softer (of course after 2 days) and I like this more luxury sweet floral patchouly scent. Decided to give it 2nd chance, this time on my skin and see what it does on me. I guess this one is love or hate.
Azra I.
Sydney , Nsw
OMG!!!! THIA IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST PERFUME EVER. my mum has it and I secretly use it when she is not here. it smells amazing and I would really buy it if had enough money but I would still buy it. if you are a fan of nice and comforting floral sent than this is definitely for you like hands down. my mum also loves it a lot. my mum have been using this perfume for about 3~4 months and it has just finished. You guys should really try it its seriously THE BEST.
Cindy O.
I don't even know where to begin. This is my favorite scent of all time. I can't even describe how amazing this smells. It's not of of those perfumes that will smack you right in the face or make you or the people around you cringe your nose. I've always been so scared of perfumes cause my nose is so sensitive to scents. I always found perfumes way too much for me to handle cause they were all so strong. But this. This, is different. It has such a light fresh clean floral and all things pretty scent but isn't overwhelming. It stays light, but will actually stick on you all day. And maybe till the next. So perfect. My favorite!
Nikki P.
Muntinlupa City
I fell in love with this perfume as soon as I smelled a sample of it. I knew I had to get it. The floral tones just fit my personality and I am so in love with it. I have other perfumes as well but I wear this most of the time especially on special days and on dates. It practically lasts the whole day and I get a lot of compliments, asking me what perfume it is. I am currently close to finishing a bottle but I know I will be repurchasing it.
Cara K.
St, AB
This is by far one of the favorite perfumes I've ever owned! I purchased it years ago in London before it was available in North America. The scent is so sultry but not heavy, which I love and kind of makes you feel dressed up every time you put it on. I've been so impressed by this brand that I've bought pretty much every other version of Flowerbomb as well as Bon Bon. I hope Viktor & Rolf never stops making this scent because it is a must have!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back