BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Maggie D.
Brampton, ON
This scent is amazing. It is the perfect balance of sweet and sexy, not too strong but definitely there. It is simply amazing I recommend everyone to go out and smell it, you will fall in love!
Dionne S.
Warner Robins, GA
This scent is one of my favorites.... It's heartbreaking that I'm almost out of it, but I will be buying more.. It's sexy, classy, and clean. This is the perfect for leaving a lasting impression.
Steph S.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this scent. It's sweet, yet mature. It lasts a lonnng time (like days, if on clothes) as it's a pretty strong EDP.

I wish it was cheaper. The 3.4 oz size is $165! To compare - Light Blue by D&G is $89 for 3.3 oz. LB is an EDT, however, but is also very popular.
Leah J.
A beautiful scent. The perfect mix of musk and sweetness. One of my favorite scents. I love the packaging and presentation. Sephora carries this scent. A great perfume. Would definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn W.
Blyth, ON
This is my absolute favorite perfume ever! It can be a little pricey but it's definitely worth it! It's light and has a lovely floral scent! I find it last a long time and I use it everyday!
Sarah G.
Gatineau, QC
This is my favourite scent. It is sweet without smelling too young. I purchased the full size at Sephora and the Roller ball for travel. The smell lingers all day without the need to reapply.
Florence J.
I literally only bought this because of the song "Lotus Flower Bomb" by Wale but I ended up really loving it! The scent is amazing and intoxicating. I have gotten many compliments when wearing this perfume. The bottle it comes in is also beautiful. Highly recommend!
Liz B.
Victor & Rolf is one of my favorites. I absolutely love Flowerbomb after I smelt someone at work wearing it so I saved up to buy a bottle. I like la vie en rose too. I've always got Flowerbomb in my perfume collection. It's not too overpower and lasts a long time
Rebecca F.
Swinefleet , East Yorkshire
One of the most beautiful smelling perfume on the market love love this. I think it's one of the best that's last all day with strong beautiful smells and I always get asked what I'm wearing
Ruhi J.
London
Gorgeous fruity smell which stays for long. It allows you to bask in your own fragrance due to it being long lasting compared to other brands which where off. The shape of the bottle makes it convenient to carry around and I would definitely buy it again.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?