BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Kinza A.
Hamilton
This is a lovely scent that is perfect for Spring/Summer! It's obviously floral but very signature in how it smells so it's not just any other perfume you're wearing. The bottle is chic and cute! I like to buy the rollerballs of this scent so I can keep them in my bag and reapply when needed!
Lia H.
This is my all time favorite perfume.
Even though I never thought I liked sweet scents this perfume completely drew me over.
I love how feminine I smell when I wear this, it makes me feel good about myself. And this scent is so long wearing, which I love, because nothing is worse than a perfume that fades after 2 hours.
Lauren L.
Port Moody, BC
I actually JUST bought a bottle of this! I saw it at Winners (like Marshalls/T.J. Maxx) and it was on for 70$ for the 1.7oz bottle. Sephora has the same bottle for 130$ - great score! Love this scent and a bottle does last a long time, so it was worth it. Kinda sweet smelling, not too floral, which is great for year round wear.
Amanda K.
Toronto, ON
Hallelujah this perfume is everything I never knew I wanted! I thought I hated floral scents until I smelled this perfume. It is the perfect combination of sweet vanilla and floral not overpowering and not too mature. It's romantic and flirty you just have to go smell it for yourself. But dang it's expensive
Safsoufa M.
This perfume is one of the best perfumes I have seen, or rather, which I have seen. It is very well known and it is characterized by its beautiful, long lasting fragrance.
Silvia M.
Toronto, ON
I fell in love with it the first time I tried on a sample of it. The smell is AMAZING and stays for hours - I have received so many comments and compliments about how nice it smelled. A bit too pricey compared to other scents and brands, although quality wise I have nothing to criticize: it is just perfect.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
Top notes tingle with fresh and sweet accords of bergamot and green tea.

A heart is floral and opulent with intensive, sweet and pure Sambac jasmine, seductive Centifolia rose, freesia and Cattleya orchid. Musk and patchouli in a base wrap us with an oriental scent, while its milky and powdery notes gently fondle our skin.
Diana I.
No words can describe the perfection of this fragrance in my opinion.
I received a free sample of the Flowerbomb recently and purchased it afterwards (the very first time I purchased a pricey Fragrance for myself by the way).
There a tons of amazing fragrances out there but this one is by far my personal favorite
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
I just received the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume, along with the matching precious oil! I’m very picky with scents, especially the floral line. Mainly because if they have stronger notes, I end up smothering and sneezing due to it triggering my asthma- or it just gives me a headache. However, I’m pleased to say that after dabbing both of these products on, I haven’t experienced anything weird!!! I’m a big fan of the items!
Caitlin B.
Oakville, Ontario
I absolutely love this scent - flowery and a little sweet but not overwhelming at all. It lasts all day and I personally find that it smells better as the day goes on. I've worn Flowerbomb for about three years now and haven't found a scent I prefer more. I purchased it at Sephora and highly recommend it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back