BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Karla G.
wicklow
I have constantly bought this! Which says a lot. It is expensive but very strong. I would have no problem recommending or repeatedly buying! The fragrance can be day time or evening. The smell can change quite a bit after it's been sprayed so give this fragrance a chance! It's Devine .
Georgia M.
Dagenham, Essex
i bought this in the airport as it was cheaper than the high street and im nearly all out and im so upset! The smell is just divine, lasts all day on you. It is pricey however i can justify the price as the lasting power of this perfume is amazing! i shall be repurchasing soon again!
Pierina H.
New Brunswick
Simplemente espectacular me encanta este perfume, no me canso de él, su olor me dura bastante y no siento que sea aceitoso por lo tanto me encanta los perfumes que son así, pero como este no se puede comparar ninguno tiene ese no se qué, que me encanta simplemente perfección
Karla G.
wicklow
Only downfall is the price.. But I think even treat yourself just once!! I find the scent can Smell extremely different from Person to person. I feel like there's a really strong aroma first, but the after math of the scent is so sweet and musky. I haven't had a bottle in awhile.
Marissa R.
Bradford, ontario
This is one of my favourite fragrances. It's sophisticated, long wearing. It is a bit pricy but it lasts much longer than other fragrances. Once spritz is enough for the entire day. I will repurchase
Elena D.
Algérie
"I agree with all those who wonder why this is called Flowerbomb as it doesn't smell very floral to me. I am not very fond of floral scents unless the dry down is...well...not floral. Flowerbomb happens to have a great name...great bottle (shaped as someone already mentioned a grenade), the cute little black atomizer detail on the bottle, and pretty pink colored perfume. I also like the box it comes in if you are one to save that sort of thing...useful if you travel or move.

The scent: I find it candy coated but not immature. It smells a bit like cotton candy. It's definitely a sweet smell, not too floral if at all, not fruity and not very spicy, simply sweet with out being grating. Pleasantly sweet. Has nice staying power too and doesn't overpower you after you spray it. Others don't have to duck and cover in the vicinity.

Other scents it reminds me of: Fendi Fantasia (this came in different colored bottles, there was a royal blue and a red and I have no idea if they were all the same, but I used to wear it and this reminds me a bit of it. There is also a Juicy Couture perfume that smells a bit like it, maybe it was one of the Viva perfumes.
Casey H.
Hagersville , ON
I've been wearing Victor & Ralph for a couple years now and it is by far one of my go to perfumes. The scent isn't over powering so it never gives me a head ache like some cheaper perfumes do. It has such a signature scent which I love, no other brand has one quite the same.
Kim C.
I am in LOVE with this perfume. It is pricey however I find the smell literally lasts all day. I get a lot of comments on how nice it is and a few people have bought it from me reccomending. Well worth the money and the smell is just lovely! Definitely will buy again!
sonya l.
algiers
un parfum que jai eu loccasion de testé il est discret et sadapte parfaitement a ttes les peau je precise que chaque peau est differente yen a qui ont une bonne teneur dautre pas  mais celui ci est juste parfait je le recomande a ttes les amoureuse des parfums floral
Rachel G.
For this as a present last year and is now literally the only perfume I will wear. Always get compliments when i am wearing this and feel like it lasts for ages. Not really overpowering and doesn't go musty so i love it! Really girly and the bottle is really pretty too!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora