BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Chris C.
I received this as a sample at sephora and this smells so amazing. The deluxe bottle and the product's bottle is amazing. The only downside is that the pump wasn't included in the deluxe. The floral smell is perfect! It is on the pricey side but totally worth it!
Sidra
This perfume is freaking good, I used it occasionally .
It's the combination of strong and mild smell.
The scented flower smell is just to die for. It's quite pricey but worth buying and I recommend it and keep on buying it when I ran out of it.
The smell is divine and is long lasting.
Melissa C.
I've been wearing this for over a year! I love this scent!

Received a sample at an event and loved it immediately. I actually splurged and bought a bottle, which I've worn ever since.

The scent is light and lasts all day. I get tons of compliments on it- especially from guys! In my opinion if a guy is saying something positive about a fragrance, it must be good!
Rumdeep P.
Love this perfume, sprayed on my friends and I loved the scent so much I had to go buy myself one. The scent lasts a long time, and it is such a staple scent to have. This is my first purchase from the viktor & rolf collection and definitely not my last
Lindsay M.
Oakville, ON
I absolutely love this perfume. Normally I do not gravitate to scents like this but it's perfect. Not overly strong and lasts all day. The only downside is it is a little expensive, but, that's what any quality perfume is like so it's understandable.
angelica t.
yigo guam
After hearing all the hype on here I finally tried it at the store today and I am addicted to it! :D This perfume is sweet, floral without being over-powering! I really love the patchouli, tea, and jasmine in this! I just wish it wasn't that expensive!
Bekah D.
I absolutely love this fragrance! I wasn't sure if it was going to live up to the hype but it most certainly did!
It did however smell different when sprayed on the sample paper, then different again when sprayed in the air and finally completely different on me, so I would test it on yourself first to know for sure what its actually going to smell like.
Shantal M.
Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas
This could deir wich is a product explosive compared to other perfumes, it has concept of revolucionary that really leaves your sense of smell and of any extremly fascinated, it is an explosion of feminity, but the price and all it is worthwhile to use it.
Cassandra B.
London, ON
I recently started using this scent and I absolutely love love LOVE IT!...It kind of has the best of every world, scent wise. Warm spicy notes, with a balance of soft fruits. It goes fantastically with my natural body scent and lasts a good amount of time as well... I definitely recommend this scent to ladies looking for something that is subtle but great smelling:)
Jessica S.
This. Perfume. Is. My. All. Time. Favourite.
If it weren't so darn expensive I would buy it whenever I saw it. It's floral and delicate whilst also being warm and decadent which makes it perfect for day and evening wear. I am absolutely in love with it.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?