BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole W.
London, ON
This is honestly my favourite perfume. I've had so many compliments from friends, family and every strangers! I bought it from Sephora last year and I wear it almost every weekday! It smells like you're laying in a bed of flowers all day. Definitely worth it.
Megan B.
I actually received a sample of it when I visited Sephora one day, and I have fallen in love with it! Expensive, so I haven't purchased the full size, but I'm constantly debating it.
Nital S.
Fernheath , Luton
This is the most wonderful perfume, suitable for day and evening time. Its just as great for Winter as it is for Summer. Its a light floral, fruity scent and it is absolutely divine!
linda t.
hi   i am linda  from Algeria  ...If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my instagramand facebook
Kristen M.
Calgary, AB
My go to summer fragrance! I love he way it smells and how it lasts all day long. It's very floral but also very sophisticated. My friends always compliment me on how I smell! Haha
Caz P.
West allotment, West allotment
This has to be one of my favourite smells of all time, it's so girly and fresh but not too sweet. When I wear it it makes me rember happy memories. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Jessica C.
Calgary, AB
I was recently introduced to Flowerbomb and I adore it! If you enjoy florals, get this perfume. It smells fresh with no chemical scent. This product is very long lasting as well.
Monika S.
Scarborough , ON
Definitely one of my favourite perfumes. It smells amazing, but it's expensive so I don't use it too often. The smell lasts a long time on you, so you don't have to use too much.
Dazy G.
Belvidere terrace, Ayr
I have been using Flowerbomb consistently for nearly 6 years now, and I always get compliments while wearing it. Angel by Thierry Mugler was a signature scent of mine for over a decade and this was recommended, so i ordered a sample and fell in love. Don't let that put you off if you hate it, because they are nothing like each other, but in terms of character, there are similarities. I own a large collection of perfume and I tend to choose unusual, niche fragrances. While Angel and Flowerbomb are extremely well known and probably overused, there is still a great complexity to them. Flowerbomb is sweet and 'fluffy'. It's very feminine without being immature and as far as I know, there is nothing quite like it. A great all rounder for every season and lasts beautifully.
Angélica s.
rio das ostra rj
Meu Deus q perfume é esse gente esse sim é um perfume super gostoso de usa e simplimente perfeito minha mãe q tem um desse raraa eu sempre pego escondido pra usa super indico..
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?