BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Amber B.
Stoke on trent
This was a present and at first I wasn't sure as I had never heard of it before, but it is amazing. It smells beautiful and one bottle lasts a long time as you don't need a lot. It is slightly more expensive then other perfume I would normally buy, however I believe it is more than worth it.
Sophie D.
Shiremoor , Newcastle
Amazing sophisticated smell. witht his perfume you dont need layers of it to smell beautiful all day. being a Parfum it lasts longer. Use a couple of sprays to smell amazing all day. This is also a perfume I have bought for 8years now and im still in love with it. I have sampled more of the Viktor & Rolf range but prefer flower bomb. Highly recommend.
Laura H.
Langley Park, Durham
Everything about this perfume is beautiful, from the stunning & elegant pale pink packaging, to the unique and classy bottle design and then the lovely floral fragrance. It is expensive, around £50 a bottle, but absolutely gorgeous and long lasting - I would recommend this product highly :-)
Bethany Jade J.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
Amazing! My go to! It smells amazing! And lasts for days even! I put mine on my wrists and neck and smell good all day! It comes in a luxury beautiful bottle and is definitely worth the money! I have repurchased this and will continue to do so! This perfume is perfect for spring and summer time!
Tatiana M.
Toronto, ON
This is probably my favourite perfume! I've gotten samples from Sephora of it a few times and have loved it each time - it has a sweet scent with a hint of musk that I really like and that's quite distinctive. I'm planning on purchasing it as a reward for myself sometime soon :)
Mckenna R.
Calgary , AB
Yuliya K.
Dubai
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum

It's a gorgeous scent. I am on my second bottle right now. If you are looking for floral based oriental perfume, Flowerbomb would be a fit for you. If you are a fan of musk, orchid, and patchouli but want feminine scent, you will love it!
Georgia M.
Dagenham, Essex
i bought this in the airport as it was cheaper than the high street and im nearly all out and im so upset! The smell is just divine, lasts all day on you. It is pricey however i can justify the price as the lasting power of this perfume is amazing! i shall be repurchasing soon again!
Marissa R.
Bradford, ontario
This is one of my favourite fragrances. It's sophisticated, long wearing. It is a bit pricy but it lasts much longer than other fragrances. Once spritz is enough for the entire day. I will repurchase
Elena D.
Algérie
"I agree with all those who wonder why this is called Flowerbomb as it doesn't smell very floral to me. I am not very fond of floral scents unless the dry down is...well...not floral. Flowerbomb happens to have a great name...great bottle (shaped as someone already mentioned a grenade), the cute little black atomizer detail on the bottle, and pretty pink colored perfume. I also like the box it comes in if you are one to save that sort of thing...useful if you travel or move.

The scent: I find it candy coated but not immature. It smells a bit like cotton candy. It's definitely a sweet smell, not too floral if at all, not fruity and not very spicy, simply sweet with out being grating. Pleasantly sweet. Has nice staying power too and doesn't overpower you after you spray it. Others don't have to duck and cover in the vicinity.

Other scents it reminds me of: Fendi Fantasia (this came in different colored bottles, there was a royal blue and a red and I have no idea if they were all the same, but I used to wear it and this reminds me a bit of it. There is also a Juicy Couture perfume that smells a bit like it, maybe it was one of the Viva perfumes.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back