BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
claudia a.
This floral explosion releases a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. Magically evocative notes immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden, away from reality. Sambac jasmine, centifolia rose, cattleya orchid, and ballerina freesia bloom on a base of patchouli.
Lydia L.
Regina, SK
This is an amazing year round scent that is both feminine and flirty, soft and sexy. It is definitely a highly recommended product. And if you're lucky, you might be able to find it at Costco for significantly less money than what you'd pay at a department store or Sephora. This was a huge win in my books!
Isabel Y.
I got this in a sample and I've been obsessed with the scent! It's long lasting and it's subtle with the perfect notes of sweet and flowery without being overpowering. The only thing turning me off of buying the full size is the price. If you can afford it I totally recommend this for anyone who likes flowery or feminine scents.
Virginia R.
This is my favorite perfume by far.the smell is amazing, sweet and soft but lasting. Expensive, but if you have the money, it's totally worth it. The container it's simple but elegant, jut like the packaging. Every time I use it I get lots of complements.... and most importantly, it doesn't give me a headache like most perfumes.
Katie H.
Southampton
I don't see everyone's fascination with this scent. I mean the bottle is nice, and yes it lasts A LONG time! But the scent isn't anything special. I personally find the whole 'floral' scent thing to be getting a little bit old and repetitive. However, for those who like floral scents, this does last a long time... so...
Andria G.
Auckland, AK
Flowerbomb is my current favourite fragrance. I don't wear it on a daily basis, but I wear it whenever I'm going out and want to smell particularly feminine. It smells feminine and delicious and is the perfect high end fragrance for special occassions. The price tag is high, but it's worth the splurge if you want to smell good.
Lia H.
This is my all time favorite perfume.
Even though I never thought I liked sweet scents this perfume completely drew me over.
I love how feminine I smell when I wear this, it makes me feel good about myself. And this scent is so long wearing, which I love, because nothing is worse than a perfume that fades after 2 hours.
Kinza A.
Hamilton
This is a lovely scent that is perfect for Spring/Summer! It's obviously floral but very signature in how it smells so it's not just any other perfume you're wearing. The bottle is chic and cute! I like to buy the rollerballs of this scent so I can keep them in my bag and reapply when needed!
Lauren L.
Port Moody, BC
I actually JUST bought a bottle of this! I saw it at Winners (like Marshalls/T.J. Maxx) and it was on for 70$ for the 1.7oz bottle. Sephora has the same bottle for 130$ - great score! Love this scent and a bottle does last a long time, so it was worth it. Kinda sweet smelling, not too floral, which is great for year round wear.
Silvia M.
Toronto, ON
I fell in love with it the first time I tried on a sample of it. The smell is AMAZING and stays for hours - I have received so many comments and compliments about how nice it smelled. A bit too pricey compared to other scents and brands, although quality wise I have nothing to criticize: it is just perfect.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?