BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Ani S.
Tbilisi
Love this fragrance! one of my favorite. I had it two times and as i remember this smell it forces me to buy it again! long lasting, impressive smell. everyone asked what was the fragrance of my perfume ! one of the best  perfumes for me and maybe for a lot of people
Sophie E.
NG10 4HX
The perfect fragrance. I couldn't begin to explain how this compares to other perfumes. It has a really soft feminine tone but it's super long lasting and distinctive. It also makes a great present and comes in lovely gift boxes. Brilliant for day or night. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. I swear you'll never look back. Also, BonBon is amazing which is also from the same brand 💜🔥💞
Siobhan W.
Surrey
Flowerbomb is definitely the #1 perfume I'd recommend if you're looking for a great investment while not afraid of spending the extra buck to get it. You really get great quality with this perfume. I always wear it on special occasions since it really gets me in the mood for a nice fancy evening! Got it as a gift from my mother and now I always ask every birthday for a new bottle
Reem A.
Burnaby, BC
One of the best perfumes out there. Yes! Its pricey but when you wear it and the compliments come your way, you will realize its totally worth it.you can get it from Sephora and get 3x points on the purchase, making it even more worth it. I would keep buying this perfume till they keep making it.
Clayton J.
Toronto, ON
Mmm I love this scent! The smell is light, but not too light and doesn't overwhelm my nose either. It wears nicely on everyone and the bottle is a pretty design too! It's a little overpriced in my opinion, but that's what happens when something's in high demand like this fragrance
Jessica C.
Maxville, ON
The best perfume for any woman who wants to smell floral and sexy all at the same time! This stuff isn't too sweet or spicy I find, it lasts all day and night with just a few sprays. I picked up the full big bottle and I must say its my favourite perfume of all time ‼️
Yasemin T.
Woking, Surrey
Oh my god this is hands down my favourite perfume ever!! I can't remember the last time I didn't have a bottle of this! I can't even describe the scent it's just absolutely beautiful - so feminine and strong but not overpowering. It lasts literally all day! I would 100% recommend this perfume. The only downside is the price, but that still doesn't stop me haha!
Catherine S.
Coquitlam
flowerbomb has literally been one of my favorite perfume scents for seven years but i only just bought it this year. don't regret it at all!
on the pricier side but a little goes a long way
i get a bunch of compliments whenever i wear it and i love the smell
Nour J.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Perfect formula for the patchouli lovers out there! I wouldn't say that it's 100% a FLOWER scent, it's leaning towards patchouli, milkiness and powderiness which I absolutely ADORE! There is something very hypnotic about this fragrance, whenever I spray it on my skin, that leaves me smelling it again and again. It is a compliment getter for sure! <3
Hillary D.
Edmonton, AB
My ultimate evening perfume. The scent is so sexy, and I always get compliments when I wear it. The packaging looks gorgeous on my vanity. I always pick up a new bottle when Sephora has their points promotion on fragrance. I will continue to repurchase as long as they continue to make this.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back