BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...8 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Natasha S.
My absolute number one favorite perfume in the whole world. Such an amazing and long lasting scent great for anytime of the day. Makes you feel so good wearing it
Roz M.
It is beautiful and suitable for everyday use and it is also practical. I love this product and recommend it strongly and is suitable for sensitive skin and lasts for a long time, thank you.❤❤❤❤❤❤
Amel k.
blida
i like this parfum one of my favorite for no doubt  i definitly recommand i like the shape of the bottle i can care it  in my bag and it lasts for the hole day
Lucia A.
Sooooo long lasting, it's incredible. Although it is very expensive, I buy it over and over again. Very luxurious and chic smell. It's a little bit floral, but also fresh.
Fatima zahra ♡.
Laayoune, Laayoune
WOW !! I love this perfume is without a doubt my FAVORITE scent. I️ use it everyday and all you need is one spritz and it’ll stay on the entire day. The smell is so amazing I️ cannot get enough of it! I️’m always complimented on my scent so I️ would most definitely buy it again!
Ellie K.
Such an amazing signature scent!! And can still smell it after a while! I bought it at boots for the first time and will definitely buy it again once I have used it up, long lasting amazing scent!!
Belle🐼 F.
Brazil, Pernambuco
This perfume look Very Very beautiful and cute too 😍, i love tha so much ❤❤, and the fragance?
I love perfumes citrus, and Jasmine
Do You Send too me? I'll love this new experience
Elaf A.
Baghdad
This fragrance is unique. It is like sweet, flowery, vanilla and spicy. A floral gourmand. The sweet and flowery makes it feminine and young, but the vanilla and spicy make it warm and sexy. I would actually say the floral notes start off the heaviest on me but the vanilla seems to be the note that lasts the longest.
As others have noted, this is an all occasion and all season perfume. It isn t as mature as other fragrances with a bit of spice. The sweetness overwhelms the spice making it more of a fun girly fragrance. It can be a little cloying sweet at first but I am still drawn to it for some reason. I actually prefer it after it has been on a few hours. I find it has good staying power and has a nice dry down.
Abril M.
mexico city
Flowerbomb es un perfume delicioso de diseñador. Tiene notas florales, juveniles y frescas, pero sin dejar de ser elegante. Siempre que lo uso llama la atención y me preguntan que estoy usando. Llevo tres frascos ya, es mi esencia favorita y definitivamente la recomiendo. Creo que es muy única y exclusiva.
wafae B.
sauvian
Un parfum que j’adore 😍 flowerbomb de la marque
viktor&rolf est un bouquet floral. Un mélange d’orchidées de jasmin
de pétales de roses 🌹 sublimes par un accord additif de patchouli et de
vanille #love #love
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora