BY VIKTOR & ROLF #5 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Azra I.
Sydney , Nsw
OMG!!!! THIA IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST PERFUME EVER. my mum has it and I secretly use it when she is not here. it smells amazing and I would really buy it if had enough money but I would still buy it. if you are a fan of nice and comforting floral sent than this is definitely for you like hands down. my mum also loves it a lot. my mum have been using this perfume for about 3~4 months and it has just finished. You guys should really try it its seriously THE BEST.
amazing! One of my all time favourite perfumes. It's been around forever and a go to. Everyone I wear this someone's always asks me what I'm wearing. The smell lasts and doesn't disappear quickly like others.
Leilani W.
Airdrie, AB
What can I say about flowerbomb? one of my fave scents ever. it lasts all day and you need very little of it! I spray once on my wrist and once at the back of my neck and I get so many compliments. It smells heavenly.. a sweeter scent than I'm used to wearing but it has clean green tea notes which I love. I find I wear this more in the fall/spring/winter months not so much the summer except on rainy days.. just because its such a warm scent.
Nikki P.
Muntinlupa City
I fell in love with this perfume as soon as I smelled a sample of it. I knew I had to get it. The floral tones just fit my personality and I am so in love with it. I have other perfumes as well but I wear this most of the time especially on special days and on dates. It practically lasts the whole day and I get a lot of compliments, asking me what perfume it is. I am currently close to finishing a bottle but I know I will be repurchasing it.
Cara K.
St, AB
This is by far one of the favorite perfumes I've ever owned! I purchased it years ago in London before it was available in North America. The scent is so sultry but not heavy, which I love and kind of makes you feel dressed up every time you put it on. I've been so impressed by this brand that I've bought pretty much every other version of Flowerbomb as well as Bon Bon. I hope Viktor & Rolf never stops making this scent because it is a must have!
Emily M.
Greenock, Greenock
Well what can i say, this perfume is to die for... smells amazing! Packaging is soo cute! Honestly fan girling over this perfume its unreal! long lasting and sooo worth the money
Lucy A.
Redcar
Absolutely gorgeous smell that you can wear everyday, a nice floral scent that lasts well. Stunning packaging and bottle. Bought in boots for £87 (normally £99) for 100ml. I often get compliment on the smell while I am wearing this Perfume, definitely will buy again.
Me N.
13.Bendjabara Kaddour.Mezaourou
I love this perfume it has floral scent accent to it
It's a light and it last for about 5 to 6 hours on me
And that's a good value for a perfume so Yes I will recommend this to other ❤
Alia A.
St. Catharines, Ontario
I love the design of the bottle and it definitely fits the name but the fragrance itself falls short of the title flowerbomb.

On me the perfume wears heavier on the BErgamot and Patchouli over Jasmine, Rose or any of the other floral notes that are just lingering on my skin underneath.

Note the most floral or remarkable scent out there but certainly worth trying out to see how it wears on you!
Yolanda D.
This is how much #FlowerbombAddict yes this is my may favorite scents i highly recommend I love flower types smells when it comes between April and july it's something about floral #influenster #contest @Viktor&Rolf #FlowerbombAddict #Sponsored my mother loved her set on mothers day what a amazing gift.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?