BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Sophie A.
Light and floral. My favourite and go-to fragrance. Lasts for a while, although like many fragrances it still has a 'life span' when on. I love applying the body lotion as well, as it enhances and extends the wear of the scent.
Melissa H.
Godfrey, ON
This is one of my favourite perfumes. I picked up the roller ball to try it and I throw it in my purse and carry it everywhere. It is very long lasting and the scent is powerful but not overbearing. A beautiful sweet floral!
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
I got a sample of this from Sephora & fell in love with it and purchased it. It smells so amazing and does last a good amount of time throughout the day. It has a bit of a sweet scent to it as well as a slight floral scent. It smells better on than in the bottle. I've already repurchased this, I have a mini sized one, the rollerball AND the limited edition crystal one. Totally obsessed!
Lauren J.
cardiff
This is my favourite perfume in the world, the price, although high, is definitely worth it. I can spray this perfume on a Monday morning on my clothes, and still smell it when I’m putting my clothes on to wash on Saturday.
Christina L.
Toronto, ON
This smells so good! So sweet and strong and attractive. But it has to be made out of unicorn tears and liquified chunks of Pluto because it is SO expensive. Like, I could buy two perfumes for the price of one flowerbomb :(
Hanna W.
My signature scent! I have been wearing Flowerbomb for the past three years and still cannot get enough of it. Definitely worth the price!! For anyone who is a fan of perfumes in the Oriental Floral family, try Flowerbomb.
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
Anyone who knows me knows me by this scent!!! Flower bomb is my go to perfume! I love the way it smells so much and it lasts so long! It's a pretty great price considering how amazing it is! I always recommend this to others!
Ashley M.
Myrtle Hill Lane, Glasgow
Beautiful perfume! It has an odd smell, difficult for me to explain except for being amazing!

Got it as a Birthday present last year and keep it for special occassions, once it does run out i will definitely buy another!
Monika S.
Scarborough , ON
My favourite perfume. You don’t need a lot to be smelling great. It’s a little on the more expensive side, so I don’t use it as often so that I don’t run out as fast. Nothing compares to it as it has a unique scent.
V S.
I bought this online after smelling it in store. It smells absolutely gorgeous and is a sweet scent, not too overpowering. One of my favourites and I’ll continue buying this classic fragrance. Big fan of Viktor and Rolf
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?