BY VIKTOR & ROLF #5 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
The mother of all perfumes!! This is my absolute favorite scent to wear, it's perfect for every day use. It's floral and just smells so amazing. It's a staple in my collection.
Angélica s.
rio das ostra rj
Meu Deus q perfume é esse gente esse sim é um perfume super gostoso de usa e simplimente perfeito minha mãe q tem um desse raraa eu sempre pego escondido pra usa super indico..
Sade B.
This fragrance is musky yet has a hint of feminine notes. Sometimes it can be overpowering but when settled the scent calms and is almost whispy sandalwood mixed with jasmine.
Kerri F.
This is my daily perfume. It smells profession yet youthful and lasts all day. I must say, it is pricey but I think it is worth the price considering how long it lasts. The packaging is also beautiful.
Cameron H.
Loooootus Flower bomb. Firefly..when I'm low it gets me high!!
Flower bomb, let me guess your favorite fragrance
And you got that bomb, huh, I’m tryna detonate you
No disrespecting baby, just tryna make you smile
Try to keep my spirits up, that’s why I lays it down
Try to keep your spirits up, lil vodka whatever
Took you forever to get dressed, I acknowledge your effort
So I clap for her, she deserves an applause
Shawty working so hard, she deserve that Vuitton
Shawty where your baton, racing through my mind like Lotuuus Flower Bomb!
rosy R.
It's a great gift for her. It smells nice and somewhat unique. It's an elegant bottle. Wonderful fragrance. A very feminine fragrance, not overly sweet, and seems long lasting.
Elham I.
Cairo
My miniature sample perfume which I adore it a lot easy to handle in my bag I love this sexy perfume a lot and I wish my first voxbox to be it scent is floral Long lasting 💕
Sai R.
Pickering , ON
I got a sample of this and it’s a little too sweet for me to wear everyday. I love the notes of vanilla and flowers though so I’m debating if I should buy the full version.
Miranda K.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
It’s so warm and sweet, like a hug from a soft set of pink pjs! Don’t overkill the application though because this scent lasts and doesn’t need much to stay on your skin.
Jodie T.
Meir heath, Stoke on trent
I'm very 50/50 on this perfume. Sometimes I find it TOO sweet but then other times I find it to be a classy sweet.. I honestly think it depends on mood for the day tbh 😂
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?