BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Ashley M.
Myrtle Hill Lane, Glasgow
Beautiful perfume! It has an odd smell, difficult for me to explain except for being amazing!

Got it as a Birthday present last year and keep it for special occassions, once it does run out i will definitely buy another!
Sian N.
Castleford
I can't fault this perfume in any way, it is gorgeous. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, it's sweet and musky and I adore it. I've had so many bottles of this and I can't stop buying it along with bonbon!
Megan M.
This is one of my favourite perfumes! It smells so so good! It lasts all day and I always get compliments when I wear it! I got this as a gift but Would definitely buy it when I'm done. Recommend this I love it!
Kiara S.
Manchester
All victor and Rolf perfumes are stunning, the first time I spelt this I fell in love, I kept on smelling my wrists and it lasts so long. The bottle is super cute and I would definitely buy 1000 times again.
Tutai J.
Melbourne
This is my everyday signature scent... I wear it to every occasions.. although I would say it's not one for light heads. Scent is overpowering,. Bottle is beautiful. Love the pink undertone of the fragrance
Danielle H.
Grande prairie , AB
Yet another amazing Viktor and Rolfe fragrance!the feminine equivalent of spicebomb. The bottle is beautiful and the scent inside is so special! It's a unique floral, that smells elegant and beautiful on!
Rachel I.
This is a bit of an overwhelming scent. I find it difficult to wear this as an everyday scent as it is really strong. It is pretty pricey but it does last for a long time. I would not repurchase though.
Nour B.
sfax
This perfume is breath taking I want it strongly it's my wish voxbox it is a mixture between the feminin touch and the glamour between strengh and elegance especizlly that I love the floral notes
Terri H.
Love love love this perfume. Very long lasting scent. Smells absolutely beautiful and only need a couple of sprays. Bottles cute and sturdy. Great price and will definitely be buying this perfume again
Hakma A.
Birmingham
This fragrance smells absolutely amazing. Every time I go to a fragrance shop I always ask for this one in particular. I would definitely recommend it to a family member or friend. Great as a gift too.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?