BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Asma O.
beni khalled-nabeul-tunis
This perfume is breath taking I want it strongly it's my wish voxbox it is a mixture between the feminin touch and the glamour between strengh and elegance especizlly that I love the floral notes
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Flowerbomb is my absolute favorite perfume. I will only buy it from fragrancenet because they have the BEST PRICES..Flowerbomb by (Viktor &Rolf) is the bomb... I actually smell this on a friend of mine and was like what are you wearing. I just had to have it but was scared that it was going to be too flowery for me and I'm not a flowery wearer...lol....I know how things smell different on different people. so I took a chance on it. I get so many compliments on this fragrance when I wear it. This is my going out to hang smell or church smell....just doesn't smell as long as I would like.
Zabrina H.
I absolutely love this perfume!

It is subtle but leaves a sweet smell, even after a long day it still has its sweet sent by the end of the day! You can tell I love this perfume by the picture I literally carry it everywhere I go.

It is a little pricy but the quality of this perfume is worth it.

If you are picky like me and looking for a sweet sent go check this one out you will not be disappointed!

I am definitely buying more before this bottle runs out!
The Q.
Tetouan
My Signature Scent
This fragrance reminds me of Aerin's Amber Musk. I absolutely adore that fragrance, but it does not last at all. It fades after 30 minutes of applying it. Flowerbomb, however, is AMAZING! It not only has that sensual smell, but it lasts the entire day on my skin. I apply once in the morning, and I can still smell it when I get home at night. This garners many compliments, especially from men. I highly recommend this fragrance. It is classy, sophisticated, sexy, and alluring. My signature fragrance for sure!
Dalgerys A.
Miami , FL
I love the fragrance it lasts a lot the aroma and it is one of the best I love it. It is beautiful and also lasts a lot because with little you already have love.
Sabrina F.
London, ON
This is and most likely always will be my favourite perfume. I originally got to try it for free from Sephora and fell in love. It is a bit more pricey but definitely worth every dollar. I love how sweet and fun it smells and it quickly became my go to scent. It works with any occasion and every time I wear it I get many people complimenting it or asking what it is. A classic feminine scent in very beautiful packaging. Overall this product is a winner. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Georgia K.
huyton, liverpool
Love this perfume. First time i got this was back in 2012 and ive purchased a bottle straight after ive finished any bottle. Its a sweet smelling perfume, but lasts a long time on your skin. Its the perfect perfume for when you are going on a date or for cocktails. The bottle is chic and sleek and i lovee the little tag attached. It is VERY pricey but does last a while. I only buy this in the airport due to the tax free element and every little helps when a bottle of perfume is £96.00 haha
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Romantic, Soft and Chic. Wearing this perfume eludes love, tenderness and elegance. I've been a fan for years. First time I bought this was either Sephora or a duty free at some airport. Can't quite remember. I'm a frequent user and Viktor and Rolf Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum advocate.
∂¡иα є.

Hands down my favorite perfume ever. I don't use it everyday, I only use it if I'm going out at night, an event or somewhere special. I love the pink & black packaging, so simple and chic. I found this perfume at a Sephora when I was randomly spraying perfumes on the spray cards. When I sprayed this one, I fell in love right away. I find the smell so beautiful, elegant and sweet <3
Arianna K.
Brampton, ON
This smell is absolutely amazing! I had bought the 20 ml for $29, this is my second time buying after I received a sample version of it from Sephora. The smells last all day and well into the next, it a nice sultry scent. This perfume is perfect for people who are looking for a nice smelling perfume that's very distinct. A bit of the high side of prices but worth it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back