BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Emily M.
Inverclyde, Greenock
Well what can i say, this perfume is to die for... smells amazing! Packaging is soo cute! Honestly fan girling over this perfume its unreal! long lasting and sooo worth the money
Roukaiouss B.
I have had this bottle for years. Its lasts a very long time. I dont wear it all the time, but when i do, i still fall in love with the scent. My mother got this as a gift, and she doesn't wear perfume, so she gave it to me. Ever since, i have worn this elegant fragrance. My boyfriend knows im a perfume junkie, an he says this scent smells like a grandma. His opinion has changed, and now he loves the scent on me. He says it goes with my body chemistry perfectly. I couldn't agree more. Ive always gotten compliments every time i wear this. This scent is not for everyone, but for women who have class. I wouldn't recommend this scent for the younger generation. This scent is a classic, and is made for classy women. Its luxurious, and the scent STAYS with you all day. This scent is for any occasion in my opinion. Its very pricey, so good thing this was given to me, otherwise i wouldnt have this beautiful perfume. Im thankful, and will wear this until the bottle runs out. 5 stars 😍
Hansa Q.
My all time favourite scent! I love this, my husband loved it and I get so many compliments. Amazing value and I will buy again. Gorgeous bottle! I display mine on my dresser. Long lasting smell. Makes me feel so good, very uplifting. Classy, fresh scent. I recommend this to anyone.
I have the 100ml, and I'm in love!!! Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Carmen F.
Harrow, Harrow

I really don't know what other people are smelling when they smell Flowerbomb but when I smell it I just smell chemicals! Zero flowers, zero patchouli. Just a very strong, very unpleasant, sharp chemically odour. When I very first smelled it, years and years ago, in a magazine I remember thinking "Wow! This is amazing! I need this!" But when I finally smelled it in person it was like I was smelling a completely different fragrance. It didn't smell anything like I remembered. It was horrendous. I will never understand why this perfume is so popular but I'm assuming it must just smell different to me than to others which is too bad...
Priscilla W.
Bow Island
This is one of my absolute favorite smells. I can't even begin to describe how lovely it smells. Every person that I come in contact with automatically is attracted to the scent and falls in love with it. It is a mixture of jasmine, orange blossom and Patchouli all infused into one beautiful bottle. If you are wondering what perfume family this falls into I would have to say- warm and spicy. I also need to mention that the scent lasts! I spray it on my scarf, and days later I can still smell it! The price is a bit expensive but I am a faithful customer and have bought over six bottles- each worth every last penny.
Makeup G.
Bronx,Ny
Flowerbomb from Victor and Rolf is one of my favourite parfumes. It is long lasting. I spray it in the morning and it lasts like forever.The bottle is super cute. I am deff a repeat user and i will remain so . I highly recommend this parfume to everyone since it really has a super sweet floral smell. When i was in Italy i bought the 30 ml bottle and the body lotion parfume and they gave me a lot of samples and 2 cute bags
Asma O.
beni khalled-nabeul-tunis
This perfume is breath taking I want it strongly it's my wish voxbox it is a mixture between the feminin touch and the glamour between strengh and elegance especizlly that I love the floral notes
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Flowerbomb is my absolute favorite perfume. I will only buy it from fragrancenet because they have the BEST PRICES..Flowerbomb by (Viktor &Rolf) is the bomb... I actually smell this on a friend of mine and was like what are you wearing. I just had to have it but was scared that it was going to be too flowery for me and I'm not a flowery wearer...lol....I know how things smell different on different people. so I took a chance on it. I get so many compliments on this fragrance when I wear it. This is my going out to hang smell or church smell....just doesn't smell as long as I would like.
Zabrina H.
I absolutely love this perfume!

It is subtle but leaves a sweet smell, even after a long day it still has its sweet sent by the end of the day! You can tell I love this perfume by the picture I literally carry it everywhere I go.

It is a little pricy but the quality of this perfume is worth it.

If you are picky like me and looking for a sweet sent go check this one out you will not be disappointed!

I am definitely buying more before this bottle runs out!
The Q.
Tetouan
My Signature Scent
This fragrance reminds me of Aerin's Amber Musk. I absolutely adore that fragrance, but it does not last at all. It fades after 30 minutes of applying it. Flowerbomb, however, is AMAZING! It not only has that sensual smell, but it lasts the entire day on my skin. I apply once in the morning, and I can still smell it when I get home at night. This garners many compliments, especially from men. I highly recommend this fragrance. It is classy, sophisticated, sexy, and alluring. My signature fragrance for sure!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back