BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alexandra C.
Toronto, ON
This scent is one of my favourites!!! I make sure I don't use it on a daily basis, since it is quite expensive and I want to make sure I have it for a while ;)
The scent is floral and lasts the whole day!! I always get compliments on it even when I forget that I still have it on me.
Libby H.
Great Sankey, Warrington
I love this perfume! I first smelt this when I notice my friend wearing it and couldn't get over how good it smelt! I love the smell of this and haven't found anything similar! However for the price of this perfume I personally don't think it lasts as long as it should, Maybe that's just me as it seems to last a lot longer when my friend wear it!

But still one of my all time favourite perfumes!
Sophie D.
Shiremoor , Newcastle
Amazing sophisticated smell. witht his perfume you dont need layers of it to smell beautiful all day. being a Parfum it lasts longer. Use a couple of sprays to smell amazing all day. This is also a perfume I have bought for 8years now and im still in love with it. I have sampled more of the Viktor & Rolf range but prefer flower bomb. Highly recommend.
Samantha V.
Great perfume alittle on the pricer side of some perfumes, but definately justifies its price for the smell. As this perfume is great for weddings and or baby showers as it light and airy and not overwhelming as your get the smell of vanilla shiney through which leaves you relaxed as well :)
Laura H.
Langley Park, Durham
Everything about this perfume is beautiful, from the stunning & elegant pale pink packaging, to the unique and classy bottle design and then the lovely floral fragrance. It is expensive, around £50 a bottle, but absolutely gorgeous and long lasting - I would recommend this product highly :-)
Mazzy B.
Bristol , Bristol
This product omg it's the BOMB for real! The packaging is on point the bottle is so elegant itself, I had a sample of his and could not resist to go and buy the full, I love my floral, fresh scents and this was right up my alley the smell is just GORGEOUS! I would buy over and over again
Bethany Jade J.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
Amazing! My go to! It smells amazing! And lasts for days even! I put mine on my wrists and neck and smell good all day! It comes in a luxury beautiful bottle and is definitely worth the money! I have repurchased this and will continue to do so! This perfume is perfect for spring and summer time!
Yuliya K.
Dubai
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum

It's a gorgeous scent. I am on my second bottle right now. If you are looking for floral based oriental perfume, Flowerbomb would be a fit for you. If you are a fan of musk, orchid, and patchouli but want feminine scent, you will love it!
Mckenna R.
Calgary , AB
Georgia M.
Dagenham, Essex
i bought this in the airport as it was cheaper than the high street and im nearly all out and im so upset! The smell is just divine, lasts all day on you. It is pricey however i can justify the price as the lasting power of this perfume is amazing! i shall be repurchasing soon again!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?