BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Belle🐼 F.
Brazil, Pernambuco
This perfume look Very Very beautiful and cute too 😍, i love tha so much ❤❤, and the fragance?
I love perfumes citrus, and Jasmine
Do You Send too me? I'll love this new experience
Ani S.
Tbilisi
Love this fragrance! one of my favorite. I had it two times and as i remember this smell it forces me to buy it again! long lasting, impressive smell. everyone asked what was the fragrance of my perfume ! one of the best  perfumes for me and maybe for a lot of people
Elaf A.
Baghdad
This fragrance is unique. It is like sweet, flowery, vanilla and spicy. A floral gourmand. The sweet and flowery makes it feminine and young, but the vanilla and spicy make it warm and sexy. I would actually say the floral notes start off the heaviest on me but the vanilla seems to be the note that lasts the longest.
As others have noted, this is an all occasion and all season perfume. It isn t as mature as other fragrances with a bit of spice. The sweetness overwhelms the spice making it more of a fun girly fragrance. It can be a little cloying sweet at first but I am still drawn to it for some reason. I actually prefer it after it has been on a few hours. I find it has good staying power and has a nice dry down.
Emily M.
Inverclyde, Greenock
Well what can i say, this perfume is to die for... smells amazing! Packaging is soo cute! Honestly fan girling over this perfume its unreal! long lasting and sooo worth the money
Emily M.
Inverclyde, Greenock
Roukaiouss B.
I have had this bottle for years. Its lasts a very long time. I dont wear it all the time, but when i do, i still fall in love with the scent. My mother got this as a gift, and she doesn't wear perfume, so she gave it to me. Ever since, i have worn this elegant fragrance. My boyfriend knows im a perfume junkie, an he says this scent smells like a grandma. His opinion has changed, and now he loves the scent on me. He says it goes with my body chemistry perfectly. I couldn't agree more. Ive always gotten compliments every time i wear this. This scent is not for everyone, but for women who have class. I wouldn't recommend this scent for the younger generation. This scent is a classic, and is made for classy women. Its luxurious, and the scent STAYS with you all day. This scent is for any occasion in my opinion. Its very pricey, so good thing this was given to me, otherwise i wouldnt have this beautiful perfume. Im thankful, and will wear this until the bottle runs out. 5 stars 😍
Hansa Q.
My all time favourite scent! I love this, my husband loved it and I get so many compliments. Amazing value and I will buy again. Gorgeous bottle! I display mine on my dresser. Long lasting smell. Makes me feel so good, very uplifting. Classy, fresh scent. I recommend this to anyone.
I have the 100ml, and I'm in love!!! Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Carmen F.
Harrow, Harrow

I really don't know what other people are smelling when they smell Flowerbomb but when I smell it I just smell chemicals! Zero flowers, zero patchouli. Just a very strong, very unpleasant, sharp chemically odour. When I very first smelled it, years and years ago, in a magazine I remember thinking "Wow! This is amazing! I need this!" But when I finally smelled it in person it was like I was smelling a completely different fragrance. It didn't smell anything like I remembered. It was horrendous. I will never understand why this perfume is so popular but I'm assuming it must just smell different to me than to others which is too bad...
Priscilla W.
Bow Island
This is one of my absolute favorite smells. I can't even begin to describe how lovely it smells. Every person that I come in contact with automatically is attracted to the scent and falls in love with it. It is a mixture of jasmine, orange blossom and Patchouli all infused into one beautiful bottle. If you are wondering what perfume family this falls into I would have to say- warm and spicy. I also need to mention that the scent lasts! I spray it on my scarf, and days later I can still smell it! The price is a bit expensive but I am a faithful customer and have bought over six bottles- each worth every last penny.
Makeup G.
Bronx,Ny
Flowerbomb from Victor and Rolf is one of my favourite parfumes. It is long lasting. I spray it in the morning and it lasts like forever.The bottle is super cute. I am deff a repeat user and i will remain so . I highly recommend this parfume to everyone since it really has a super sweet floral smell. When i was in Italy i bought the 30 ml bottle and the body lotion parfume and they gave me a lot of samples and 2 cute bags
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?