BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Jenny H.
Woodbridge , ON
I’ve gotten a little sample of this perfume and it goes a long way. I love the sweet scent but it also smells very mature. Of course it’s on the expensive side, but I think this is a great classic. The smell lasts a very long time and doesn’t get irritating.
Diana K.
wollongong
It is my favourite parfumerie . I used every day, I like to used every day , make my day beautiful and fresh and easy to takes every where specially if wants to go travelling easy to hold fancy bottle.
Becca S.
nottinghamshire
This is an absolutely beautiful fragrance. I got this on a jet 2 airplane in the summer at a discounted price and I cannot wait to purchase another bottle. It smells so expensive and luxurious and the packaging is beautiful.
Bridget M.
Auckland
This is one of my all time favourite perfumes. The only downside is that it is quite pricey and therefore have to wait a while to get a new one once it has finished. It stays on all day and the smell is just devine. This will always be my go to fragrance!
Lorena🐚🌊 H.
unique fragrance to flowers! I love its sweet smell, I'm a fan! smells very feminine and delicious! the bottle is cute and small, the price is good and I highly recommend it to my friends! one hundred percent in love with the fragrance <3 exquisite!
Synthee S.
Saskatoon
This perfume is a classic. It’s a special occasion perfume for me. It’s extremely pricy but it’s extremely long lasting. A little bit goes a long way with this one. I love it and it’s a must have for me.Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
IMAN E.
I just received the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume, along with the matching precious oil! I’m very picky with scents, especially the floral line. Mainly because if they have stronger notes, I end up smothering and sneezing due to it triggering my asthma- or it just gives me a headache. However, I’m pleased to say that after dabbing both of these products on, I haven’t experienced anything weird!!! I’m a big fan of the items!
The campaign from this voxbox was centered on the launch of Viktor & Rolf’s new product, the precious oil. The entire concept of it is to keep your fragrance lasting throughout the day. I do find that the precious oil is more fragrant than the perfume; so when layering both the perfume and the oil, you are guaranteed to have a long wearing scent!
Jessica K.
I love this perfume! The flower bomb has such an amazing smell and lasts all day without me having to spray anymore. The perfume is quite pricey but is so with the value and compares a lot better to most perfumes! Would definitely recommend.
Dina E.
Alexandria
One of the sexiest fragrances i have ever tried, very very long lasting, base note is vanilla which is personally my favorite thing tonwear, kinda pricey but really worth it, bottle is gorgeous, eventhough its old i would still but it again
Tamsin S.
Ninth Row , Ashington
This perfume will always make the perfect gift. It’s a sweet floral scent which is great between day and night time. The bottle lasts a long time so is worth the money. The scent also lasts pretty much all day too without having to respray
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back